Part 60

Most of the demon men in the entire tavern gathered around, the atmosphere was tense, and they would fight at any time.

Lin Chu and Xie Yunzhao came to the Demon Clan for Cen Yao. In order to avoid being stunned by the grass, they deliberately disguised themselves and went out as low-key as possible. I didn't expect that they had only arrived for less than half a day, causing such a big disturbance.

Before Xie Yunzhao could fight, Lin Chu was already looking at the demon man who came first with a half-smile, "Okay, I kicked him, I'll go with you."

Xie Yunzhao raised his eyes and glanced at her , she blinked and told him to take it easy.

Since knowing Lin Chu, she has rarely shown such a naughty expression. Xie Yunzhao stared at her for a while, then looked away naturally.

It was rare for her to have fun, so he had no choice but to act with her.

The two have known each other for many years, no need to say more, just looking at each other, Xie Yunzhao understood what she was thinking.

The corners of his lips twitched quietly, and quickly dropped them again in a feigned anger.

Putting down the wine glass, he said in a deep voice, "You have to think about it carefully, only the young master can give you the life you want. If you leave with others and you will have a bad life in the future, don't come back and beg me again."

He sneered . Said, "You know the temper of the young master, I can't tolerate the person who betrays me!"

He acted in a decent manner.

Lin Chu glanced at him vaguely, then seemed to be irritated by his tone, and snorted, "Don't worry, I will never go back and beg you again. Without you, I can live better!"

Lin Chu Glancing around, the fox's eyes flowed with light, charming all beings.

"Brothers, my name is Chu Ling, and he actually came from a small place. Today is the first time in this demon capital city, and I can see the prosperity of the capital. I don't want to go back to that broken place with him, I just want to stay here for a long time. Settle down here."

"It's my honor to be seen by you, but I can only go with one person." Lin Chu stretched out a finger and smiled.

All the demon men were attracted by Lin Chu's appearance at first, and when they heard her voice, they were all soft and soft. She even called them brother.

"I'm the most ruthless man on this street. Follow me, and no one will bully you!"

"Don't listen to his nonsense. With just his strength, I can solve it with one fist. You are better off than me!"

" Dare to snatch women from me, are you fucking looking for a beating?" 

The demons are aggressive by nature, and they have to fight every time they do anything, not to mention that there is a conflict for robbing women now. As soon as they disagreed, the tavern became a battlefield, and a group of demon men fought violently.

In the blink of an eye, the tavern collapsed into ruins.

These people hit the top, making the whole street unsafe.

Lin Chu and Xie Yunzhao stirred up trouble, but stood aside and watched the play.

After watching for a while, Lin Chu said, "The outcome is already divided, there is nothing to see, let's go."

She took Xie Yunzhao around the long street and came to the door of a mansion, where the beasts and half-demon were guarding the door. Just as he was about to stop her, he was caught by her with one look, and she just met her eyes a little bit, and then she became dumbfounded and stood there dumbfounded and allowed her to enter the door.

Xie Yunzhao followed unhurriedly, and joked upon seeing it, "It's the first time I've seen you use this ecstasy technique."

This technique is a secret technique unique to their nine-tailed white fox clan. There are talents in the clan who are born with it. He has never seen Lin Chu use it before, but only after seeing it today did he know that Lin Chu's talent in this aspect is probably the top of the clan.

When the two entered the mansion, the servants in the mansion could not stop them, as if they were in a state of no one.

At this time, the battle situation at the tavern also came to an end. The demon man with a scar on his eyebrows knocked the last opponent away, and when he looked back, he found that the person he was eyeing had long since disappeared, and finally realized that he was deceived.

"Damn it, this is the first time I've been played like this after being in this capital for so many years!"

"Go on and give me a good look at the identity of those two people. Where are they now, you must find them!"

After summoning his subordinates, he gave an order and returned to the house angrily.

He is the most important confidant of the second prince of the Demon Race, Cen Yi. He can walk sideways in the capital. Many people know his temper.

When he returned to the mansion, no one dared to look unhappy in front of him.

As soon as he entered the door, Niu Zhen noticed that the atmosphere was not right. The room was cold and sombre, so silent that he could not hear a single sound, and could faintly feel an unusual aura.

Just as he was on guard, he saw a man and a woman who had just seen in the tavern come out of his room.

The appearance of the two is extremely outstanding, and as soon as they appeared, they made his entire house brighter. Niu Zhen's pupils shrank, and then he sneered, "I was just looking for you, but I didn't expect you to come to the door automatically."

After a few words, he provoked a fight with the people in the tavern. Now he has entered his room without knowing it.

It can be seen that they came prepared, and it is very likely that the comers are not good.

Niu Zhen was secretly vigilant. When dealing with Lin Chu and Xie Yunzhao, he wanted to secretly use the communication Yujian to order his subordinates to surround the house outside.

As a result, before he could move, he found that he couldn't move.

As if there was an invisible force that imprisoned his actions and made him unable to move, he was horrified.

Lin Chu found a seat by herself and sat down. She poured herself a cup of tea, took a sip, and said in a low voice, "General Niu, I want to see your master, you can send a message to him and let him come. "

Niu Zhen just wanted to say fart, his master is the second prince of the Demon Race, what a noble status, how can anyone see it if he wants to see him, and he even wants to send a message to let His Highness the second prince condescend to come over.

However, he opened his mouth at this time but couldn't speak, and what shocked him even more was that his hands were no longer under his control, so he picked up the communication jade slip without authorization, and communicated the second prince in his own tone.

The second prince over there was a little surprised when he received the content of the summons, but he did not reprimand him for daring to let His Royal Highness the second prince come to his mansion. Rather, it should be done.

The Demon Lord was suspicious, and the close relationship between the second prince and Niu Zhen did not dare to be publicized. Therefore, the second prince took a lot of trouble to secretly come to Niu Mansion.

But after he entered Niu Mansion, he ordered people to surround Niu Zhen's room without saying a word.

It should be said that he is the second prince who is the most respected by the devil. His scheming and vigilance are stronger than ordinary people. Only through the content of the communication, he guessed that there is a big problem.

The second prince, Cen Yi, raised his voice outside the door, "Who pretended to be General Niu and called His Highness to Niufu?" 

The door opened automatically, and Lin Chu said, "Second prince, there is a business for you here."

Gu ?

Cen Yi was stunned for a moment, frowning and thinking, among these three worlds, can be qualified to be called an orphan, and is a woman...