𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

Great

Great. I guess I might have been used to her being here that now the house feels empty. I shook my head and placed my laptop on my lap. "I need to finish this. Stop thinking Ivan" I sipped my coffee and typed the emails that needed to be passed. I continued for an hour before my phone interrupted. "What?" "Okay. Got it" 

My secretary just informed me that I got invited to some party. And I have to bring a plus one, again. I opened my phone and looked for the right person. 

"Sunshine" "Yeah, in two days. Okay, I'll meet you there" I ended the call and went to call another person. 

I needed to buy something.

"I miss you guys so much. We haven't seen each other in days" I told them. Yeah we saw each other before, but we weren't complete. I really miss those days. Just college girls Ivy, Sunny, Amber, Jasmine, and Gwyn spending time together while watching twilight. Now that we graduated we all had our own responsibilities now.

"Yeah Im happy too. I really wish we could go have a sleep over and watch those amazing twilight episodes." Gwyn spoke 

"Yeah I do too. How about let's all do that. Let's all see our schedules then we can decide what day we can choose" 

We all agreed feeling excited and decided to check our schedules later. 

I was just about to ask Ivy about her Ice Skating when my phone rang. "Excuse me" 

"Hello?" "Sunshine" I heard his soft but rough voice making me weak on my knees. Never knew a voice could affect me this way-_-. "Yeah" "I have an upcoming part
y in two days. Do you wanna join?" "Yes, its fine" "Okay, that's great. I'll meet you there. Have fun with your friends" "Okay see- wait how did you know I was with my friends?" "Sunshine, I can hear Amber's laugh from a mile away" Oh "Oh, okay then. "Bye Robo Guy" "Oh so Im Robo Guy now?" "Yes" 

I ended the call and went back to my friends. "So where were we?" 

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

2 days later

I opened the door and saw a man in a suit while carrying a large red box. "Hello Ms. Miller, Sir Ivan has sent these for you" He said and hands me the box "He'll come here in 2 hours" He then bows and left.

I closed the wooden door and went back inside. "What is this? Its so heavy" I placed the box on the couch and slowly opened it. There I saw a jewelry set that looked like it cost more than my whole life, Beautiful sandals, A makeup set?, And lastly a beautiful and elegant looking gown. I looked at the bottom of the box and saw a paper 'These are for you. Hope you like them -Your Robo Guy-_-' 

I smiled and brought the gown close to my chest. Wow, it even smells amazing. Just like vanilla. 

I went to the bedroom and started getting ready. I went inside and didn't even realize that time flew by so fast. 

My doorbell rang and I opened the door seeing a very hot and handsome looking Ivan. He looked at me and stared at my face.

Is my face looking ugly? Did I choose the wrong lipstick shade? "Uhhhh Ivan? Am I looking like a walking rag?" He snapped out of it and replied. "No sunshine, I- Its just you look ethereal.

I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks and Im sure I look like a tomato. "Thanks Ivan. You uhmm look amazing" "Shall we go now sunshine?" He said letting out his hand. I smile nodding and put my hand in his.

Her hand went inside mine and damn it fit in so nicely

Her hand went inside mine and damn it fit in so nicely. Like it was just created to fit inside mine.

Through out the whole ride I couldn't focus on other stuff other than her. The dress hugging her hour glass body perfectly. Her plump red lips looking so shiny and plumpy. All I ever wanted.

After a few painfull minutes we finally at
the place. I held her small and soft hand again and went inside.

The moment we went inside boys were already looking at her. But oh well, joke's on you boys. She's 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒