How's the In-Laws?

"No. You can't get out at all." Said All Might.

"Believe what you want. Why have you come?" Said All for One as he smiled underneath his air supply mask.

"Where's Gran Torino? Or are you on your own? I assume the costume is your way of clinging to lingering regrets? Or no, don't tell me.... You're still playing hero?" Said All for One.

As All for One was talking endlessly, All Might felt his rage growing.

"So why set up a successor.....?" Said All Might.

"Really? You're asking that? Hahaha! I love it! Because you stole everything from me of course! I was just trying to be like everyone else." Said All for One as he smiled evilly.

Three minutes left All Might.

"No! Wait! I want to talk. More...... Ah right of course." Said All for One.

As they talked more, All for One suddenly asked All Might.

"So, What's that Little detective doing? The one I gave a quirk to those 2 or 3 years ago?" Asked All for One, All Might was confused but in shock that All for One was even asking for Y/n.

"...... I can't tell you." Said All Might.

"A real pity, couldn't even update on how my future daughter in Law was doing?" Said All for One.

"Though......." Started All for One, making All might confused.

".....That detective, never really understand what goes through her brain, and even taken me by surprised when she wanted to talk....... I can see why Shigiraki wanted me to give her a quirk when he was so small, at first I it was all because of his little crush, but then all throughout the years when I was monitoring her, she wanted to go against the odds and that determination led to her success. So obviously you know the rest All Might, I given her the quirk because I think a woman like of her caliber and intelligence would be an excellent match for Shigiraki." Said All for One, All Might looked at him in near disgust and anger.

He watched her? She was watched her whole life? It shivered him that he allowed All for One to make his move.

But he soon enough left...

"The future in store for this world isn't the one you want..." Said All Might, saying to All for one that he would watch in horror for the last of his remaining years, All for One chuckled at his foolishness.

"Also while you are out, say hi to my daughter in law for me." Said All for One as he smiled.

--------------

Y/n was pacing around her room, thinking of Axel and her old friends, If Axel was somehow transported into this world, then how do her friends play into this?

There's Rian, the man with the plan, basically the leader of the friend group. But sometimes he was overconfident and always proud of himself, boasting about his status.

Atlas, he was organizer of Rian's plans and knew everyone's important events and was knowledgeable about every event, he was silent and quick in answering what events are happening. But the downside of him, he was a pushover and had no self esteem, he hid behind her or others when something bothers him.

Lydia, on medication and a depressed woman struggling to get by, she was honestly hated by everyone, used Atlas for his money. But she was a hell of a fighter when she's angry or annoyed, and if there was no meds, she turns into more of a worse person, working herself to the bone until she dies.