(5)

Inaya was walking down the solid mud road that would lead her towards her favourite place which was the beach. She woke up late this morning for she could finally sleep after offering the morning prayer, the whole night she was tossing and turning in her bed, thus could not visit the town, nevertheless it did not stop her from visiting her favourite place.

Eira was not accompanying her today, as she tricked her attende  again and ran away on her own. She wanted some time alone. It had been few days but she could not forget those eyes.

A soft smile was adoring her lips as she walked in to the forest which was surrounding the beach where she loved to wander around and find her favourite berries. Fortunately, there was no wild animal in these areas for the sea was used as a trading route, there are always men who are loading and unloading goods. Although she always stay away from the port area not wanting to grab any unwanted attention.

Her beautiful smile widened when she saw the delicious berries completely ripened. She was happily munching on the sweet and sour fruit, lost in her own world, oblivious to a pair of fond eyes admiring her from a distance, hiding himself behind a tree.

The Royal Prince had been following the beautiful lady since the time she walked out of her home. He waited for her to show up in the town square like he did for the past few days but when the lady did not come, he himself marched towards the latter's home and waited for even a small glimpse of the ethereal beauty.

Within these few days, he was awestruck to witness her kindness. She did not only possessed beautiful features rather her sole was pure. He witnessed how even after being wealthy she helped small vendors in chores, helped elder people with carrying their bags or sometimes spending time with them for they were lonely. She even fed the animals and distribute snacks to little kids.

Everyone seems to be fond of her, well except for some young women out of jealousy. Young men had filthy gaze upon her even after being covered, it had the prince extremely furious, once he almost beheaded a man for gazing her inappropriately.

He knows it was not appreciate to follow a young lady. Tried hard to stop himself, but not seeing her was suffocating to him. After a great amount of contemplating throughout the past few days and asking the Almighty for guidance he concluded that he wanted her as his other half.

Earlier that morning when the beautiful lady skipped her way out of the house, he could not help but to follow her without any ill intention. Rather he wished to protect her when he saw her walking down the road alone without any guards or attendee.

The prince snapped out of his daze in alert when he saw the lady halting her movements as if she could sense someone and turned around abruptly but the prince's reflex were quick enough to hide himself.

Shahzaib's heartbeat quickened thinking he was almost caught and heaved out a relief breath before peeking through the branches of the tree again just to be confused seeing the spot near the berry tree empty.

He looked around the surrounding but could not find the particular beauty. He walked out of his hiding spot and continued to look for the woman with a frown on his covered handsome face.

Shahzaib turned towards his right only to be slammed into a tree harshly with a sharp dagger held against his neck. When he open his hazel eyes, he was met with the deep sapphire ones and his hands moved away from his own sword and fell limp on his sides, completely lost in those mesmerizing gaze.

Inaya's expression was stern contradicting her soft features, eyes were adorably round but were staring at the disguised royal fiercely. Even if she was terrified nevertheless concealed it perfectly behind her bravery.