Chapter 45

"Well... what time is it..."

Lu Mo opened his eyes. He forgot to close the curtains before going to bed last night. The sunlight was shining straight into his eyes. He couldn't help but stretch out his hand to block him.

A little blue bird flew to the window. Through the transparent window, it tilted its head and screamed.

"Tweet!"

Lu Mo stared at the little bird blankly, his mind was blank when he woke up.

The little bird looked very happy,? Spread its wings and jumped with small thin legs,? "Tweet!"

Lu Mo suddenly sat up!

The familiar sense of crisis came again. He squinted his eyes and patrolled the seemingly peaceful room, clutching the bedding with both hands.

You know, under the seemingly calm sea, there are countless undercurrents...

He got off the bed silently, standing in front of his closet with his hands around his chest.

If he guessed correctly...

Lu Mo pulled open the closet door forcefully, making a "brush" sound!

The neatly packed windbreaker was hung on the pole, and shook with his movements, there was nothing unusual in it, Ling was not here.

Then—Lu Mo quickly turned around, his eyes fixed under the bed.

He slowly bent down, grabbed the falling bed sheet, and opened it suddenly!

The bed was empty, but there was no ash accumulation.

——Because Ling hid under the bed countless times and attacked him. He was already wiped clean.

Not in the closet, or under the bed, so there is the only answer left.

Lu Mo walked barefoot on the floor and approached the bathroom door a little bit.

Behind the door is the abyss.

At this moment, various scenes from the past seven days appeared countless times in Lu Mo's mind.

When he checked all the corners of the room and finally stepped into the bathroom with confidence, Ling Yan laughed and Yan Yan's face suddenly appeared in front of him——

When he entered the bathroom fully armed and found nothing unusual, he relaxed and washed his face with his head lowered, and when he raised his head again, Ling tilted his head and stood beside him——

When he finally sat quietly and peacefully in the bathtub one day without being harassed or disturbed, a string of bubbles floated in the water——

It's **** like a thriller.

Lu Mo took a deep breath and tragically opened the bathroom door: "Ling!"

There was nothing unusual in the empty bathroom. Lu Mo carefully checked the bathtub, under the sink, behind the curtain... nothing, Ling Zhen was not here.

Eh? Transformed?

Lu Mo sat on the edge of the bathtub, picked up the wash cup and looked at the bottom of the cup with one eye: "Ling?"

No.

He picked up the little rubber duck on the edge of the bathtub, placed it at the same level as the line of sight, and squeezed it gently: "Ling?"

...I want to know that it's impossible to be here!

It is rare for Lu Mo to spend a normal morning. He changed his clothes smoothly and straightened his hair after washing.