Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Jinjiang Literature City First Release

    The elders of the various sects who were originally scheduled to return after receiving their disciples did not return as originally planned, and remained in the Ming Xiao sect.

    They all wanted to find the head of Ming Xiaozong for a detailed charter, but the head of Ming Xiaozong was closed at this moment, and there were no visitors at all.

    Someone else came up with the idea of ​​the cloaked girl in the secret realm.

    But apart from being hit by them when they first came out, they haven't encountered them since.

    The girl didn't show up again when she was on the flying boat, and after returning to Ming Xiaozong, there was no news of the mud cow entering the sea.

    Several people went to ask, but there was no news of the girl anywhere.

    Even the elders of Ming Xiaozong's main sect could not be found.

    The other people who entered the secret realm together are easy to find.

    But when asked about the girl's news, they all looked blank.

    "What? I don't know, I don't know."

    "She seems to be called Wang San or Li Da, I don't remember."

    When asked about Yu Baiwei, she was even more straightforward, and dismissed them with a simple "unfamiliar".

    He took them all the way to the elder who was doing the registration at the time. The elder turned out the booklet, and it recorded the three characters "Bai Fangfang", but he did not write who the teacher was from He Feng.

    It was only then that Zhu Taiqing suddenly realized: "Oh! Bai Fangfang! I remembered! Her name is Bai Fangfang."

    Zhu Weiran looked sad: "This... elders, she really doesn't fit well, and she doesn't do much in the secret realm. I talked to us, but I don't know her identity and origin."

    "I don't remember that you two brought her to register at the time?" The registered elder looked suspicious of life.

    Li Suifeng looked helpless: "You know, these two brothers are notoriously hard-hearted, and the girl approached them and said she wanted to go to Wuyu Youlin, what can they do, and can they refuse? Just take them with you. gone."

    No matter how you ask, these four have the same face, you are right, but we are not familiar with her, and we are not really familiar with her.

    The elders who were fooled for a while returned to their residences without any gain.

    I felt something was wrong, but I didn't notice what was wrong.

    It wasn't until their dizzy brains woke up that they suddenly realized that the attitude of asking three questions was exactly the same, didn't they?

    But after this encounter, it will not be so easy to find those four people again.

    After inquiring from various sources, they did not find out that there was a female disciple named Bai Fangfang within Ming Xiaozong. There was only one tall and strong alchemist named Bai Fanghu.

    Several people found Danxia Peak again.

    Bai Fanghu was sitting opposite a woman with a pill furnace in front of him.

    The two made a pot of pills respectively.

    The woman was dressed in white clothes, holding a scroll in one hand, and pouring medicine pills in the other from time to time, with a somewhat casual expression on her face.