Madara lemon

You held a cast iron skillet in your hand as you angerly looked at your husband. "I don't think I'd do that again Madara!"

"It was only a joke. I wouldn't actually go out on you especially with someone that looked like that."

You sighed loudly "I should have hit you instead if that stupid clone you somehow formed."

Madara laughed and it made you kinda smile but yet you were still pissed. "Come here y/n" he demanded.

You walked over to him and took his outstretched hand. He pulled you roughly to the bedroom.

You willingly went and did as he wanted. He made you take off all of your clothes and his. This was his only demand for you. "I shouldn't have done that but I'm afraid I must prove that I'll never sleep with anyone else." He smirked as he pushed you into the wall and began to kiss and suck on the parts of your body that made you moan in pleasure.

When he'd bite to hard and you'd jerk he rub your hips and praise you.

He began to please your neck while he snuck a hand down and began to tease and please your clit.

Once you were wet enough he made you walk to the bed. He laid your back to the bed and placed your legs around his waist.

He continued to rub you while he was inserting his member at a torturing pace. He continued to go slow for as long as he could.

"How many women do you think I could do this to while looking them in the eyes. You have the only pair of eyes that actually scare me." He started to pick up his thrusting speed.

You moaned out his name and gripped the bed sheets as for felt yourself coming to an edge. He saw it and smirk.

"I think I'm ready to make our love permanent. What about you."

You groaned "you mean...have a child?" You managed to speak out.

He nodded and went faster. You shook your head in a yes as you let yourself cum on his member. He grabbed your hips and groaned as he came close to cumming.

You slanted your back more and spread your legs wider so he could go deeper. His thrusts became sloppy and uneven as he came inside you.

You felt the warm liquid fill your womb and he thrusted a few more times before pulling out. "Now that is my promise to never sleep with anyone and it's also my promise that I will stay with you and however many children we have and provide for our family."

He kissed you on the forehead before he went to go get towels to clean you both up. Once he was finished he laid down beside you and pulled you into him before you both passed out from exhaustion.

He manipulated your dream to tell you he loved you and in return you said it back before continuing to sleep in peace.