Exams Preparations

I sat on my study corner( a small library were I keep my text books, books and study material) thinking of what to do cause its the middle of the year and its time to write WEAC, JAMB and NECO, although I wrote my neco in ss2, I still have two exams remaining and I need to read, I finish making my timetable cause I needed to read and pass my exams and its remaining two weeks to JAMB( i know am not serious but it's not my habit to read before exams) I decided to switch off my phone cause I needed to focus on my studies, I finished writing my timerable and I decided to pray two raka'at cause it was 12pm, i prayed and ask for help from my creator and i slept off.

I wake up the next morning took my birth and get ready for the day, I went downstairs and greeted my mother and took my breakfast and I went back to the room to start studying, I studied for two hours and slept off. I woke up by 2pm and I pray, eat my food and help my mother in the kitchen, cause we are having some visitors. After we finished I called the maid to set the table and went to my room to continue studying, though it was stressful but I did not give up.

After two weeks

Today is the day I am writing jamb. I woke up by 5am cause the exams is by 8am. I took my bath, had my breakfast and i started getting ready. I got dressed into a peach plain abaya, style my hair with into a low ponytail and wore white shoe and a white bag with a silver pairs of earrings, I got the writing materials needed and move out of my room to meet my mom. After I met my mom, she prayed for me and I headed to my father's apartment and greeted him and he wish me  luck and success.
I went outside and met mallam iliya waiting for me, I entered the car and met the present of my stepsister heedayah ( we are age mate and currently in the same class and school).

Heedayah is a little bit taller than me, she's fair in complexion and has a pointed nose just like me but we don't look alike, she's a little bit annoying and I don't like her habit of wanting people to notice and compliment her, that's why I stay out of her way in school. She's a commercial student and I'm a science student so we are of different path and nature.

I entered the car and waited for mallam iliya to come and drive the car after he came we drove up heading to the exam center they posted us, we started dropping heedayah cause we are writing the exams in different place (and I thank Allah for that). We headed to my center and I get off the car and waited in the line to get my thumb print done and I entered the hall and was directed to my sit ( my sit number is 150).

I prayed and then started the exams, when I finished headed outside to meet mallam iliya and we drove off and went and pick heedayah and we headed home. As soon as the car parked I got off it and headed to our apartment direct cause am so tired. I went straight to my room prayed and sleep off cause yesterday I did not have enough sleep.

The day is bright and shining, I got up hearing the sound of my alarm and prayed fajr then recite the Holy Quran and went back to sleep
Cause I was tired. I was so grateful and happy that I'm done with jamb at least I can focus on the up coming exams.

I wake up at 9 o'clock and took my birth and then decided to go to shopping with my siblings, I got dressed in a maroon Abaya and applied some light makeup and went to my mother's room to greet her and inform her about the outing . she agreed and I went to my siblings room to inform them and I told them to get ready cause we have a lot of places to go to today and mom said that we should be back by 5pm I.e before magrib.

How do u feel about today's chapter, I hope u enjoyed it. Much love from me to you guys❤❤❤💋💋💋.

Ho