How does one talk about emotions

It's been a few days since Exe has killed the woman and convinced Mayberry to join the rehabilitation program. Progress for her has been going pretty well except for her beared hatred for Martha. On the more purple side of the rehabilitation program William is not as progressive as Mayberry. He is still not accepting help saying he is content with his sins. Michael on the other hand, he was struggling as well but more in the fact that he can't deal with his grief.

Exe: So you're telling me you're still depressed after the fact you killed your brother "Even though you can't even remember his name." even though he was the most forgiving member in your family?

In a cozy room filled with the typical spa decorations and a long couch. Exe was sitting on Mexican plastic chair writing down how to deal with Lucifer when the time comes.

 Exe was sitting on Mexican plastic chair writing down how to deal with Lucifer when the time comes

Michael: Is it that hard to believe?

Exe: Slightly, yeah.

Exe isn't exactly a certified therapist so for Charlie to assign him this job isn't her best choice. Asides from her accepting help from Alastor and Exe.

Exe: To me it sounds like you can't move on until you have concrete evidence that your brother forgave you. Am I right?

Michael: Well no, maybe. I don't know. I just feel like he would hate me regardless.

Exe writes down more convoluted things such as "Talk it out?" Scratched out, "Kill him" also scratched out with a small tip under it saying, "What? No, that won't work. All of hell would try to kill me. Can't have all of that progress go to waste. Why am I thinking of taking over hell?" And one last note saying "Fun fact for the readers: this was going to be the loo loo land chapter named "The primordial and the owls" but now you're stuck with a chapter of him working in the hotel." He looks at the note in confusion before he burns the note to ashes.

Exe: Can't trust the author now a days.

Michael: What?

Exe: Oh right. What if you could talk with your brother and try to explain how his death affected you?

Michael: I wish I could, but how could I look at him after I did that to him?

Exe just shrugs his shoulders before he comes up with an idea.

Exe: What if I brought your brother here?

Michael: You can do that?

Exe: Yeah, probably. Just a quick kidnapping, but before I do I have a quick question. Are you trying redemption for your own sake or do you truly want to be at peace?

An alarm rings notifying both therapist and client that their session is over.

Exe: Think about till tomorrow when I bring your brother.

Michael: Thanks.

Exe: See ya tomorrow.

Once Michael leaves the room Exe slumps on his chair.