Chap 52- U made me speechless 😲😲

Deshmukh came there and said
Sf- Arrey Aditya kaisi baat kar rahe ho...
Mana yeh catering vaale hain par yeh meri darling Sana ke in-laws bhi hain....

Namaste bhabhi ji...said with devil smile😏😏

Sm- Nam...Namaste bhaisahab....with teary eyes....

Aditya and Deshmukh looked each other with winning smile....

Sid didn't knew how to react... He can't see his mom's insult but also can't ruin sana's reputation in front of so many people by saying anything now...

Sid's pov:- I so wanna kill this Aditya and Deshmukh par main nahi chahta aaj ke din Sana embarrassed feel kare ...🥺🥺

He was looking his mom who was sitting lowering her head...

Sid and maa didn't say anything as they don't want to bring more embarrassment to her....

But they didn't knew their Sana was fuming with anger 😡....

Sana's pov:- Last tym jab Deshmukh ne meri family ke against bola thaa I stayed quiet but now I won't...

Controlling her anger Sana went towards stage, picking up mic she said....
Sa- Hello ladies and gentlemen... As today Singhaniya's have achieved a new milestone....

So I decided to try my hands in a field which is growing so rapidly....
I recently launched a new business...

A food truck which is in partnership with my mother in-law....
So first I would like to call Mrs. Rita Malothra on stage...

She moved down towards maa and forwarding her hand infront of her she said
Sa- Maa plss join me as my business partner 🥺🥺

Maa was shocked looking her.... She was not reacting to anything...

Understanding the situation, Sid moved towards them...
Nudging Maa's shoulder Sid took her hand and placed it in Sana's hand and said

Sd- Meri sherni mazza aa gaya🐅....with teary eyes but with proudness in his voice...

Sana nodded her head and moved towards stage...

Sa- So guys welcome my partner Mrs. Rita Malothra....😍😍
The main attraction of today's cuisine was food delivered by our brand SIDNAZ ❤️❤️❤️

I hope u liked the food....
I am sure like Singhaniya group of companies which built from ground level is now touching skies.....
Our new business will also reach heights.....

Thanku all....

They moved down and went towards their family whereas everyone else was clapping looking them.....

Sid's pov:- This girl is a gift box who comes with new surprises everyday....

His chain of thoughts end when he feel his mom hugging her....

He hugged her back with sweet smile but teary eyes...
Sd- Maa sab theek hai aapki princess aap ko kabhi jhukne nahi degi....

Maa nodded her head listening him with misty eyes....🥺🥺

Ka- Bacha proud of u....hugging her..
Sa- I know teddy I am the best ...🤭🤭

Sid went towards her and said
Sd- Biwi mujhe nahi pata thaa tum logon ko din mein khare khare chaand taare dikha deti ho.....kyun Mr.Deshmukh and Aditya dikhe aapko taare...said looking at Sana's back😂😂

Everyone looked towards them with anger filled eyes....
Ad- Sana vo maine.....said coming towards her..

Sid held her hand and pulled her behind him and said
Sd- Aditya main jab tak shaant hoon bahut acha hoon, jis din meri satak gayi naa zameen mein gaad dunga.....