❛ ━━・❪ disclaimer ❫

DISCLAIMER

Let the record show that I do not own any fandom references that may be mentioned in this book. Any TV show or movies that are referred to all belong to their respective owners. I do not own any social media platforms mentioned (Instagram, Twitter E!News, TikTok, Snapchat, etc . . .) in this book. Any and all social media platforms mentioned belong to their respective owners/founders. Unlike the following that has been mentioned, I do own Annalise Garcia, any other mentioned oc's, and elements of the plot that are figments of my imagination.

If you find this book on any other website besides Wattpad, that means it has been used without my consent. Please report it, and tell me about it immediately.

Please do not spread hate, rumors, or start drama. I do not stand for discrimination against gender, skin color, ethnicity, sexuality, (etc...) and it won't be allowed here. Contrary to popular belief, I do not care what you say about my characters. If you don't like them, then that's fine. Some qualities in the characters found here do not appeal to everyone and I am okay with that.

This story will contain hate via social media, references of racism (i.e past encounters), language, rude humor, relationship problems, rude humor, cheesy jokes, romance, terrible comebacks, sad things, and characters in the lgbtq+ community (please note that I included this because I don't want any homophobes here). If you are uncomfortable with any of these things, I advise you to go read something else.

Yeah, so I will probably look back on this and ask myself what the fuck I was doing, but that's going to happen with my entire Wattpad account. So you guys already know that this is high key garbage. Enjoy 😙✌️