32:32

I DONT PROOF READ

Filler

Zaramiy London Jones- 23Los Angeles, CL — August 2, 2021

Los Angeles, CL — August 2, 2021

"Hold her leg Dayvon" I tell Von as we sit in the doctors office, my baby London finna get a shot.

"1..2...3" the nurse count's putting the needle in her arm and she immediately starts crying. Dayvon Jr looks up from his iPad confused.

Von starts bouncing his leg rubbing her back "it's okay ma ma" he tells her as she continues to cry.

He stands up with her going over to a chair sitting down.

I sit where him in London was just sitting "come on bubu" I tell Dayvon and gives his iPad to Von walking over to me.

"You ready" The nurse asks and I nod. I pull up Dayvon's shorts leg.

As the nurse brings the needle closer Dayvon moves his leg staring at her with his face scrunched up.

"Von call him" I tell him as Von sits on his phone with sleeping London in his lap.

"Aye lil folks" Von calls out making Dayvon Jr look at him.

Just then the nurse pushes the needle into dayvon Jr and he flitches "Ow" Dayvon whines rubbing where he just got his shot at.

"Momma that hurt" He tells softly me rubbing his eyes "awwnn my baby" I tell him walking over to Von.

Okay last shot of the day. It's Zions turn and it's his first shot I wanna see how this go work.

Zion is beginning to look like his brother.

"One of you gotta hold his arms and the other hold his leg" I grab his arms and Von gently pushes his leg down.

The nurse counts down before she sticks the needle in his leg, he flinches before pushing his pacifier out his mouth crying.

"1..2..3" She goes in with the other shot and he kicks his leg screaming crying. I look at Von and it look like his ass wanna cry too.

"Okay that's it" she says and Von immediately picks him up.

"You cool lil folks" Von tells him rubbing his back. I put his pacifier in his mouth and he just declines it screaming.

Dayvon mugs the nurse, he look like she just blew him.

Von puts his pinky in the pacifier hole bouncing him.

He can't actually produce tears so he was just crying.

When he stops crying Dayvon kisses his forehead putting him in his car seat.

Zion went right to sleep In Vons arms, I hope Von don't Think he finna be Zion favorite parent.

Since we got back to the house Von hasn't put Zion down yet.

I just been playing with the twins.

"Yo ass was mad at the nurse cause she gave him a shot" I tell Von and he looks over at me. "Nawl ha ass hurt my son"

Von looks down at Zion "that shit broke my heart" he says