Chapter 14 Bryson

Okay guys, this chapter will be short, but the next one will be longer! Please let me know what you think and what you hope to happen or any comments that you may have. Enjoy, comment, vote and react!

-----------------------------------------------------------

My heart is beating so fast, I think it might beat out of my chest. My nerves are everywhere. She sits there and talks about her day and what happened today. Her voice is so comforting, bringing me back to the fact that we are driving together in the car and that she is comfortable with me. I want to reach over and hold her hand. But I don't know if she would be comfortable with that. So, I sit there with my hand grabbing the steering wheel tight until I see my knuckles turn white.

"Are you okay Bryson?" She asks softly, I can feel her eyes on me. She has the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen, the way she looks at me and studies me like she wants to memorize what I look like.

I nod my head in a yes and feel like my heart is going to explode. I'm not used to having someone be this close to me. I keep everyone at a distance, like they are going to go against me at any moment, not that they would dare to do that.

She looks so good tonight; her hair is curled, and she has make-up on. Not too much that it looks like it is caked or whatever that word is that girls would use. She has a tank top on and one of those small cover shit on as well, her jeans are a light blue color and damn she looks good in it. They fit her figure well. I wonder if she eats, she looks so small sitting next to me. She couldn't be more than 5' tall and her hair is to her waist. Making me want to run my hands through it. The way that her perfume hits lightly around us. I want to reach out and touch her, to feel her hand in mine and to feel her thighs as I drive. I can feel my pants tighten at the thought. I move a little bit and start thinking about something else. Like people taking a shit, or the shit that I need done at the office still.

I shake my head at my thoughts and hope she doesn't catch it. I hope everything is set up for our date. I had been planning it all day, I had hired a few people to make sure that it was perfect and that everything would be ready when we got there. I had my chef prepare everything. I hope it is done with perfection, I would hate to fire him or anyone tonight.

We pulled up to my house, I opened my door and rushed to the other side to open hers. I held my hand out hoping that she would take it. To my surprise she does take it and smiles at me shyly. I clench my jaw at the feel of her soft hand in mine, she fits it perfectly. I want nothing more than to know how her hugs would feel. I walk with her towards the front door of my house. I made sure that everything got cleaned today and made sure that everyone was gone by the time I got back.

"I really love your house." She says quietly, looking around the front yard, "I hope the backyard is what she loves the most. I know she loves flowers and I have had a garden there for as long as I can remember. I have people come in every morning to water the plants and every weekend to do the yard work. I don't normally like to get my hands dirty plus I'm too busy to get everything done that I want. The house isn't too big, so I mostly try to take care of it. I do have people come in once a week to do a deep clean of it.

"Thank you, let's go in and go towards the back." I say to her, she gives me a nod of her head and blushes. I look over at her and see that she is looking around, fuck, I hope she likes it. I stop, "Can I place my hands over your eyes for the surprise?" I asked her. I don't want her to run off on me or some shit. She nods her head slowly at me. I covered her eyes with my one hand and put my hand gently on her back to guide her forward. I don't normally get nervous, but she makes me feel like I need to do so much more for her. I take a deep breath and walk her the rest of the way to the back of the house. I open the door and guide her out.

"Okay, you can open your eyes." I say to her and hold my breath to see her reaction.