CEO Jeon & Secretary Jeon

" I, Jeon Jungkook, take you, Kim Taehyung, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part."

"I, Kim Taehyung, take you, Jeon Jungkook, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part."

The priest says, "You may now kiss the groom."

"Oh god! Jungkook wondered why he was so nervous, but he still leaned in. Taehyung closes his eyes in anticipation.

"Fuck my heart will probably stop if it beats like this." Taehyung thinks.

Jungkook gently presses his lips against Taehyung's. a chaste kiss. He kisses him briefly before leaning back, and Taehyung opens his eyes. According to Jungkook, Taehyung looked absolutely breath-taking at the time, so much so that Jungkook forgot about literally everything. His alpha howled happily inside him, feeling content for the first time in a long time. He smiles at Taehyung, who returns it with a shy smile.

Jeon Yoori had planned a lavish celebration to welcome Taehyung into their family. Jungkook and Taehyung stood in the centre, greeting everyone. Taehyung just wanted to get out of this tight suit and collapse onto his bed after a long day.

"Are you all right, Secretary Kim?" Jungkook's voice jolted him out of his reverie.

"Oh yes, I'm just tired." Jungkook nods in agreement.

"Don't worry, it'll be over soon and we'll be able to go home."

"Eager to be home already? Can't wait to get your hands on each other?

Jimin appears with Yoongi, who is holding a sleeping Sujeong. Taehyung glares at him. Jungkook clears his throat.

" Jimin-ssi, we didn't meet properly earlier." This is your alpha, I assume?

Jungkook looks at Yoongi.

" Yes, I am, Min Yoongi.

Yoongi stretches his hands . Jungkook takes it.

And this is our angel, Sujeong Jimin adds caressing her face.

" She's cute," Jungkook coos.

"Don't worry, you will also have cute babies now," Yoori says as she comes with Jinho.

"And we can't wait for that," Jinho says with a fond smile.

Jungkook and Taehyung look anywhere but at each other. Both turn red.

"Why is everyone talking about kids and..." Jungkook gulps as he thinks.

"Kids? For that, won't we have to? "Taehyung couldn't even complete his thoughts.

After a few seconds, both give each other an awkward smile.

Both arrive home after what seemed like an eternity. Taehyung stood at the door, thinking. "I never imagined this would be my home one day." Jungkook had already begun climbing the stairs when he became aware of Taehyung's absence. He turned around to see Taehyung deep in thought by the door. "Secretary Kim? Is something wrong? What are you doing standing there?"

' Oh! Nothing, sir; I'm coming." Taehyung follows Jungkook to his room. They both stand silently in the room.

"Hmm... so... I assume you'll be staying in this room with me?" says Jungkook, clearing his throat.

"Isn't that what we're supposed to do?" Taehyung inquires, unsure.

"Well, I guess, yes, I mean, the bed is so big that we can probably play around on it."