10. The Introduction

WARNING: More smut ahead. If you feel uncomfortable reading smut, you can skip until ***.

Both naked and dripping wet, Enzo throws me on the bed before quickly covering me with the warmth of his body. His lips connect to mine like magnets. His big hands cup my breasts while mine wander down his chest to his well-built abdomen.

"Are you sure this is what you want, Mila?" Again, the way he says my name only makes me wetter.

I look into his blue eyes. That's when I finally see it - the burning lust. The itch to touch me. His eyes are the perfect picture of blue flames.

I nod my head.

"You need to say it," his thumb presses on my bottom lip, making me open my mouth a bit. His eyes fix on my eyes again, "Say it, Mila."

My pussy is throbbing at this point - aching even. I start to grow impatient - It seems like Enzo enjoys seeing me like this. He likes for me to beg for him - he likes to see me desperate.

"I want this. I want you, Enzo." And I gasp as his cock finally enters me.

A slight pain fills my insides, "You are too big for me," I whimper, but he doesn't stop - fuck, I don't want him to stop.

"You will get used to it," he breathes in my ear, making the hairs on my neck stand. His lips trail on my neck, creating temporary memories of tonight on my skin.

His hips roll forward in sync, which drives me insane - I'm moaning louder than ever. His skin on my skin burns. His sweat mixes with mine. His breath becomes mine. Our moans become one. But it's temporary - what we have is temporary. It doesn't have a happy ending.

I grab the bedsheets as Enzo picks up his pace, making me clench my walls around his cock, "Oh, fuck, Enzo," I moan.

"I know, baby," Enzo chuckles against my lips. And that chuckle increases my heartbeat even more.

He tosses me over, stomach on the bed, then Enzo enters my pussy again. His hands squeeze my butt, "Your body is a temple I want to pray in every single day of my life." That's the hottest thing anyone has ever said to me.

I feel my orgasm building up as his thrusts keep pleasing me like there is no tomorrow. I'm out of breath. I'm sweating, but this is all I need.

"Fuck, Mila," Enzo groans, and with one last thrust, he fills my insides with his cum, while I scream in pleasure as I reach my orgasm.

Best sex of my life, no doubt about that.

I'm breathless as I lay there, letting the relieving feeling take over me. Enzo kisses my back before getting off me, "I forgot to wear a condom," he says. A hint of guilt is audible in his voice.

"I'm on the pill," I mutter, closing my eyes.

And before I doze off to sleep, I feel him put a blanket over me.

***

I open my eyes and look out the window - the sun shines brightly outside. Blinking a few times, I sit up, only to realize that I'm fully naked - that's when the memories of last night invade my mind. I pull the covers closer to my body and look for Enzo, but he isn't there.

A feeling of abandonment fills me. But why am I feeling this? As I said, this was just a one-time thing - no strings attached, right?

Then, why do I feel so empty?

Shaking all these unnecessary thoughts away, I decided to take a shower. I need it.

While in the shower, I still can't stop thinking about him, about last night, about all that's happened. I feel sick to my stomach. I'm attached to the most feared man in this world - I am attached to the man that practically kidnapped me. What the fuck is wrong with me?

As I get out of the shower, I wrap a towel around me and look at myself in the mirror - the hickeys he left on my neck are more visible than the pink shade on my cheeks. Damn it.

I touch the spots and feel him sucking on them like it's actually happening. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I need to let it go.

I furiously brush my teeth and get dressed before walking out of the room.

Walking through this island mansion, I try to find something to entertain myself with. But I can't find Enzo anywhere.

I sigh and walk past a space that seems like an arcade. The billiard table there catches my eye. I always watched my father play billiards with his friends - it always fascinated me. I wanted to learn how to play too.

But I never got to learn, mainly because I focused on my studies. And after that, I got addicted to earning money at Delusion.

Maybe this is my chance at finally learning to play billiards - it's not like I have anything better to do here, anyway.

I first place the balls in a triangle and then grab the stick, or whatever that thing is called. And then, I position myself to hit the white ball. But before I can do anything, a voice interrupts me.

"That is not how you play, miss." A raspy but deep voice catches my attention, making me turn toward the owner of the said voice.

A blond-haired man stands in front of me with his arms crossed over his chest. A stubble is visible on his handsome face. His green eyes scan me from top to bottom before landing on the hickeys on my neck. I subconsciously try to hide them.

"You must be Mila. I'm Leonardo, Leo for short." And my body freezes. He is Leonardo - the famous and cold-hearted murderer on the news. There are no pictures of him in the media, but his name is out there as Enzo's right hand.

Although I never saw Leonardo, I would never expect the man in front of me to be him. He looks way too angelic to commit all those murders.

"I guess you've heard about me," he chuckles.

I regain my senses and slowly nod at him.

"Don't worry. I won't do anything to you - unless Enzo tells me to, obviously." He takes a step forward, making me take one back. I know the fear I feel is visible on my face, but there is no point in hiding it anyways - Leonardo smells the fear on his victims.

"Coming back to our main topic, as I said, that is definitely not how you play. Let me show you." With that, Leonardo comes behind me.

"You... don't have to... I can do it on my own..." I stutter, but he doesn't care.

Leonardo places one of his icy hands over my hand, holding the queue, while the other one grabs it from behind me. A shiver runs down my spine as I feel his chest against my back.

My breathing accelerates as my heart starts running a mile. I don't like this.

"Focus on the white ball, miss Santos." He whispers against my skin, making me uncomfortable. Leonardo knows my surname too.

I swallow the hard lump forming in my throat as I try to blend out everything that is happening and try to focus on the billiard ball.

Leonardo hits the ball, and it causes the colorful balls to scatter across the table, sending them into the holes.

Leonardo smirks before turning to my ear, "I have my eyes on you, Mila - keep that in mind." He says in such a cold voice that freezes the blood in my veins.

With that sentence, he scatters my mind like he scattered the balls.

"It was a pleasure meeting you," And with that, he parts from me, smiling at me as if nothing happened.