37.3

🛑🛑🤚🏽 STOP & VOTE NOW ! 🤚🏽🛑🛑
(Don't be a ghost reader)

Alora stood on the wall watching as people rode by on their skating. She pushed Brittany shenanigans to the back of her mind. It way no way she was allowing her the fuck up another good day because of her jealousy tendencies.

Mari rode by on skating. "Mommy look!"

"I see you boy." she smiled, waving at him.

After Mari rolled by, Rome rolled up to the wall she was standing. "You really not gonna skate?" he said.

"So I can bust my ass ? Hell no !" she laughed.

"Mhmct come on. I'll teach you." he tugged at her arms. She shook her head. "Nope nope nope."

Rome glanced around him, he saw Mari coming around the circle again a few feet away. "Mari don't you want ya mom to skate with you?" he asked.

The only way to get Alora to skate was to use Mari, she rarely told him no and Rome knew that. She popped Rome upside the head. "Why would you do that?"

"Nigga come skate!" he laughed.

Mari began to push himself towards Rome and Alora. "Mommy you skate with us?" He asked,

Ugh. "Rome Ima kick ya ass." she said before storming to retrieve the skates her uncle got her.

It didn't matter that she couldn't skate she'd never turn down a chance to bond with her son. Mari asking made her want to at least try.

After she placed the skates on she slowly made her way towards the skate floor. Rome and Mari were waiting for her, Rome held out his hand, she grabbed without hesitation not trying to fall.

Rome laughed. "Now skate."

Alora scrunch her lip up as she stared at him. "Nigga what ? That's not how you teach someone to skate."

"How you know ? You can't even skate." he laughed, which irritated her. She pushed him causing him to lose his balance. She pointed at him laughing until he managed to get up and go after her.

She took off into the opposite direction. She didn't know if Rome was trying to hit her or make her fall, either way she wasn't sticking around to find out.

"Ima pull ya wig off." he shouted after her.

"Ever! My shit to secure for that nigga!" she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Okay niece, I see you!" Aunt Tracey said from behind the wall. "What happened to you can't skate ?" Dess asked.

She shrugged, making her way towards the wall. "I really can't but it's not that-." before she could finish her sentence Lik rode by and pushed her causing her to loose her balance. "I'm going to fuck you up lil boy." she shouted after him as she gripped the wall to keep from falling.

Rome laughed. "Thats what ya ass get !"

"Fuck you Roman," she gave him the middle finger. "Watch ya mouth." he plucked her. "Skate with me." He didn't give her a chance to object, instead he pulled her to the middle of the floor.