Fox Forest Ranger of Forestry Bureau (31)

"Pop."

The paper document was slapped on the table, which shocked the two of them.

The man with tousled hair and a black down jacket carefully raised one of the corners of his eyes to turn away from the police.

He rubbed his hands under the baffle nervously, "Comrade police, we are all honest little people, we don't dare to do anything like breaking the law."

The police officer who was interrogated was so excited by this before asking questions.

"Don't dare? Honest little people?"

He grabbed the file from the desktop and showed him vertically.

"Then it's interesting that you don't dare."

The erected document was pasted with a photo returned by the police from the scene.

"What do you mean, comrade police, I don't understand."

"And what's the matter with this picture, I don't know."

It's all this time, and he hasn't told the truth yet, and I don't know whether he is being timid or bold.

"Pop!"

The police took pictures of the case, and the frightened man shook directly on the regret chair.

"These are all found by our police from the so-called regular farms!"

"Don't know me?"

"Would you like me to show you the monitoring along the road?"

The man became more and more panicked, and his thighs shook more and more.

Finally, he licked his lips and said, "Comrade police, you must be wrong, I..."

"Then tell me the address of that regular farm! I'll ask my colleague to prove it to you now! As long as you tell me, I will apologize to you just now!"

The man snorted and began to rack his brains. After thinking for a while, he said an address.

The interrogating policeman did not panic at all, and nodded when he heard the words, "Who is the manager of the farm, where is the certificate, and who are the people in charge, I will ask my colleagues to check now. "

The man was speechless, his mouth opened and closed for a long time, and he could not say a word.

Sentencing for a chance!"

"If you're obsessed, and you won't open your mouth, what are the consequences? I don't need to tell you?"

The policeman's suddenly serious face, his cold tone made the man more anxious, and he rubbed his hands together.

After pondering for about a minute, he asked, "Comrade police, I want to ask about a sentence like mine... It will take a few years."

"Anyone who illegally hunts or sells wild animals that are cherished, endangered, or protected in my country shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not more than five years or criminal detention, and shall also be fined. If the circumstances are more serious, it ranges from five years to ten years. "

"If you take the initiative to explain and provide some proof, the sentence can be appropriately reduced when sentencing."

"Comrade police, I said! Can you let me stay in jail for two more years."

"Sentencing is a matter for the court, but as long as you take the initiative to explain, these can be used as evidence."

The police pointed to the camera.