Chapter 18 Window

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

Shigaraki had a tendency to act like a toddler when he didn't get his way. It was one of his most annoying traits about him. The thing making him angry today was me. He had made a copy of my hero costume except for the cape that he had taken from me at the USJ attack.(see chapter 7 for a picture of the costume)

"Put it on" Shigaraki had demanded for the hundredth time

I shook my head no as I stayed curled up on the bed. My arms were wrapped around me and my legs were tucked up into my chest. I was acting like an injured animal trying to stay protected from a predictor.

Shigaraki let out a huff before tossing the uniform onto the floor and shouting "fine if you won't put it on I'll put it on you"

He got on the bed with me. My body try to cringe away but I couldn't. He just got closer to me looming over my shaking body. His dry hands grabbed at the hoody I had on the cotton material turned to dust in his grasp. The shirt I had on underneath still gave me plenty of coverage for now. Shigaraki reached for my shirt but I grabbed his wrist stopping him.

"I'll change please just let me change" I begged

Shigaraki shooked his wrist from my grasp for a moment I thought he was going to grab my shirt but he didn't. He got off the bed making my body relax a little.  Shigaraki picked up my costume again holding it out to me. Unlike the last time, I took it from him.

"Go change"  he ordered

I got up from the bed running into the bathroom wishing that there was a lock on the door. I avoid making eye contact with the mirror. My hands shook as I took off my clothes tossing them onto the floor. There was no part of me that care about the mess I was making. Also, Kurugiri would clean it up in the morning.

The hero costume that my mom had designed was now on me. Even though I didn't want to I couldn't stop myself from looking in the mirror. The costume looked as good on me as the first time I put it on. The person who had copied my mom's design did it to every exact detail. She had worked weeks on my hero costume now look at me cosplaying as something I wasn't anymore.

"Come out or I'll drag you out"

I heard Shigara threaten me through the bathroom door. As I left the bathroom I gave myself one last look in the mirror. My hero costume now felt tainted.

"Wow it looks just as good as the first time I saw you in it" his comment made me feel gross "Now lay down on the bed"

"Why" my voice squeak

"I want to take some pictures of you. I was thinking of sending some of them to your mom. She'll be so happy to see you well and alive" Shigaraki explained

"Please no I'll take the pictures but don't send them to my mom" I begged

"Do not order me around unless you want to be punished"