6

Elenora POV

Elenora POV

We were sitting at the restaurant with a few other mafia members as they spoke. I was sitting there silently observing. 

A few of the people were looking at me from time to time but I sat there confidently as Aleksander told me to do. 

Confidence wasn't really one of my strengths, but I think I'm doing great so far. 

One of the men spoke. "Who's she?"

Aleksander was about to speak when I did. "Elenora." I replied. 

"surname?"

"Accardi" Aleksander spoke and my eyes widened. 

He just said my real surname. 

Everyone on the tables eyes widened too. 

"I thought all the Accardi's were dead." Someone said. 

"Her parents were murdered. But she grew up with me." Aleksander said. 

"Her surnames Italian not Albanian." Another man said, clearly not aware of the famous story of my parents. 

"My father was Italian, and mother Albanian. My mother was Aleksander's sister." I replied. 

"And father?" 

"He was the Italian Mafia Don before handing it to his friend, father of Giovanni D'Angelo, the current Italian Mafia Don." I replied honestly. 

My father was friends with Giovanni D'Angelo's father, Leo D'Angelo. 

My father had a disease which made him weak and he was going to die soon. This caused him to give the mafia to the person he trusted. - Leo D'Angelo

The day he gave the mafia, he was murdered by someone who didn't like his decision. 

"She can be useful" A man who was serious silent the whole time spoke. Before anyone could reply he spoke again. 

"If I was you Mr Cela, I'd disown that useless son of yours and make her your heir. She's the only chance of you surviving." 

Aleksander simply hummed, not wanting to tell everyone his plan yet. 

They spoke for a while whilst eating. 

After we all ate the dinner was finished. 

We got up and greeted everyone. The serious man walked up to me and shook my hand. "I'm Armani Rossi. If you become to heir, you have my full support." 

I smiled and thanked him and he walked away. 

After that a few men at the dinner also told me they supported me, which I didn't expect. They really don't like Abdyl.

Either this will go in my favour or this will end badly. 

Giovanni/Ace POV

I was so annoyed that Abdyl got sent on a mission. I'd have to continued with my plan when he comes back. 

I was so irritated but when I saw the happiness on Elenora's face that he had gone, I was glad he left. 

I also can't believed I didn't know she was an Accardi. They are the reason I am who I am today. It makes sense why I thought she was so familiar. 

We knew each other. 

Her parents passed when I was 8 and she was 6. - and we'd met before. 

But she didn't remember

and neither did I. 

Elenora has literally walked through fire and is still innocent. - Well she's still in the fire...

She'll be out soon.

However, finding this out will make my plan change slightly. 

Before I had plans to simply kill Abdyl and break the alliance with the Albanian Mafia but now, I can't break the alliance. Now I need to make sure the alliance stays.

I was sitting in the passenger seat with the driver driving, and Elenora and Aleksander sitting behind. 

"I think we should meet with the Italian Don." Aleksander said and my eyes widened which I quickly hid. 

"Why's that?" Elenora asked. 

"I'll given them Abdyl, and keep the alliance."

What does he mean give them Abdyl? 

Wait-

That could work.

This father would sacrifice his son for his mafia...

I should have known. 

"Is there a catch?" Elenora asked exactly what I wanted to know. 

"There is none.

Italian's kill Abdyl, we keep the alliance. You become the mafia in a few years and if you want to strengthen the alliance you can marry the Italian Mafia Don, Giovanni." Aleksander said. 

Now I have an even better plan...