🖤C H A P T E R - 6🖤

If you find any mistakes plz comment.
______________________________________

Calista's POV:

I saw a tall man no, a VERY tall man.
He was wearing a very fancy suit, DAMN THAT GUY LOOK RICHIE RICH!!! LOOK AT HIS SUIT AND WATCH AND ALSO HIS SHOES!!! I thought.

"Hello, girls," said my NEW BROTHER.
"I'm Damon Lombardi, your oldest brother," said my brother whose name is Damon.

Bitch I've heard this name before

Yea me too

Wait a minute isn't that the leader of the Italian mafia?

Yea

OMG. So my NEW BROTHER is THE Italian mafia boss.

Wow, interesting

You find it interesting!!!

Yea bitch

"CALISTA, CALISTA" heard someone say.

"CALISTA" again someone says.

I woke up from my thoughts and saw my NEW BROTHER shaking me.

"What happen," I said and gave him a confused look.
"Oh, thank god you're ok, I was so tensed when you were not answering," said Damon.

Does he care about me? At the corner, I saw Iris glaring at me.

"Why were you being rude to brother, you were ignoring him," said Iris. "No problem, it's fine Iris," said Damon in an emotionless tone.

"I'm sorry on her behalf brother, she doesn't like strangers," said Iris in a baby voice, but I know it was a fake sorry.

I couldn't find Ana anywhere. Then I heard a knock on the door and it was officer George. "Mr. Lo-Lombardi
p-please come to sign t-the papers and w-we need to ask s-some question" said George shattering. Damon smirked and said "ok. And girls why don't you sit on the chairs" he said in an emotionless tone.

They left and Iris turned towards me. "Brothers and father is going to love me a lot and hate you and beat you Bitch" she said.

I started to think about what she said now.

At that time Officer George and Damon came, George was sweating in fear, while Damon was smirking.

Iris walked outside to the washroom. Damon walks towards me.

"Hello Calista, how are you?" he said and his eyes soften, I looked at him in shock no one in my family called me Calista they called me Bitch, mistake, etc.

"Are you not going to talk to me?" he said softly.

I'm not a baby

Bitch he is concerned

"I know you don't like strangers but I'm your brother," and Damon.

"I'm not a baby," I said.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Italy," he said.
"THAT'S AROUND HALF THE GLOBE" I yelled. He chuckled and nodded.

Iris came in, I put my blank face on. "Let's go," said Damon in an emotionless tone. "Yesss," said Iris.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
~To be continued

Hey guys!!!

This is my sixth chapter.
I hope you liked it.

This chapter was inspired by a very nice book name The Kings lost princess and Eternal love.

Stay safe guys.

Vote | Comment |Follow

🖤🖤🖤

~ Kryzzzzzzie