Night Shift

It was a dark and stormy night when Nurse Sarah began her night shift at the hospital. As she made her rounds, she couldn't shake off the eerie feeling that something was not right. Suddenly, she heard strange noises coming from one of the patient rooms. She slowly opened the door and found that the patient had recently passed away.

As she was about to leave, she saw a ghostly figure standing at the end of the bed. The figure was dressed in old-fashioned nurse's attire and had a sinister grin on its face. The ghostly nurse started to move towards her, and Nurse Sarah panicked, running out of the room.

For the rest of the night, Nurse Sarah encountered strange, unexplainable events. She heard ghostly whispers and footsteps, but when she turned around, no one was there. Every time she entered a room, she felt like someone was watching her.

As the night went on, the ghostly nurse's appearances became more frequent and aggressive. Nurse Sarah finally saw the ghostly nurse as she chased her through the hospital, disappearing as she reached the staff lounge.

Nurse Sarah never returned to that hospital again, as she couldn't shake off the memory of that ghostly nurse chasing her through the dark corridors. Some say the ghostly nurse still haunts the hospital to this day, seeking revenge on those who work the night shift.