23: Help

"Why has only Felix been affected?" You, Wendy, Sebastian, Devin and Pan had been gathered around the fire for the last hour, Felix's frozen body covered in blankets surrounded by lots of little fires to keep him warm. "He did go off on his own for a bit yesterday." You stand up and start pacing. "Seb, when did he get back?" He frowns. "I think he came back to get you. Maybe he wanted to show you something?" You frown. "What- like a place where he could have gotten whatever he has and wanted to show me before he..." you don't finish your sentence and instead look at Pan.

His face is stormy and he's hunched forward, but you know he's hurting. Walking over to his log you sit down and hug him, rubbing his back. "Let's reconvene in the morning." Everyone nods and heads off to their tents. " Pan." He hasn't moved and you feel worried about him.

"We-" he gets up and turns to you voice breaking. "We what?! We can save him? We can find out what this is?! It's my island and I can't even protect him let alone you!!" You stand up and look at him sternly. "Yes. We will save him. It's not your fault. Ok? It's not your fault." His scared expression crumples and he grabs you in a hug, teleporting to his hut.

You hold him and stroke his back. Soon you realise his shaky breaths mean he's trying not to cry. "Peter. Hey. Hey I'm here and it will be ok." He steps back and looks into your face. "Say it again." You frown, confused. "Say my name again. Please." His voice is croaky and you grab his hand, laying him down on the bed. "Peter." He snuggles into you. "Go to sleep. Let your worries go for now." He closes his eyes and you play with his hair, his breath evening out. "Goodnight Peter." He sighs and you close your eyes, not completely ready to sleep yet.

***

You wake to an empty bed. "What the hell." You say angrily. Grabbing your weapons you storm out of the hut, the camp deserted. "Pan! I swear to god you get your ass here right now!..." silence. "You won't find them. This is your dream world." You whirl around to come face to face with yourself. "Are you...me?" The figure smiles. "Kind of. The point is I'm here to tell you the heart of island is freezing over." You take a step back. "How do I know your not lying?" The figure snorts. "If you check, when you wake up it will be snowing. Felix is frozen, and you have the power to save the island." You look at your hands. "You mean my powers." Your double nods. "So the sleeping curse?" "Just a spell obtained and cast by Hook." you growl at your fathers name. "So, I have to unfreeze the island?" You look up to find your alone again. "Bloody hell." Suddenly the dream world shakes and glitches.

Gasping you grab at the nearest thing. Peter. "Fuck." Shaky and anxious you try and slow your breathing. "Darling? What's the matter?" You turn to face a sleepy Pan. After seeing how shaken up you look he sits up and brushes your cheek with his hand. "Peter. I know what's happening. It's not a curse on us. It's a curse on the island."

Darling  (OUAT Peter Pan x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara