funk (smut)

Warnings: fingering, p in v smut, light choking, depressed themes, cursing obviously, Peters pov, no condom (use a condom. no glove, no love.)

A/n: I have no clue what possessed me to write this today.

- - -

She hadn't been to any of her classes in days, I had most of her school work with me in my dorm from the days she missed. Jotting down notes for her when she gets out of this funk she's in. I knocked on her dorm room, her roommate opened the door and I could see some relief wash over her face. Kate let me in and she walked over to her bed grabbing her purse and shutting her laptop. "I'll give you two some space, I'll be at Daina's dorm." I nodded and sat on the edge of Y/n's bed, putting my hand on her shoulder rubbing up and down softly. "Hi Pete." She mumbled softly and I smiled leaning down to kiss her shoulder. I know she didn't like to be touched a lot when she was like this but I wanted her to know that I was here for her. "Hi baby, how do you feel?" I knew the answer but she just wrapped her hand around mine.

"Would you lay down with me?" It was like a whisper and I nodded, I pulled my jacket off and set my backpack on the floor. "Of course." She rolled over and looked at me instead of the wall. I laid down and opened up my arms for her to crawl into, and she did laying her head on my chest and her arm laying over my stomach as her other one curled into her chest. "I'm sorry I'm not so physically affectionate with you." She mumbled and I shook my head. "It's okay, it makes it more special when you let me in and let me hold you like this, feeling you breath and your heart beat. Just having you sitting next to me is enough, I know it's a lot for you." I said, letting my arm wrap around her shoulder. "I love you so much." She said with a cracked voice and a sniff afterwards. "I love you too baby." I kissed the top of her head and she closed her eyes for a bit, slowly falling back asleep.

--

"Pete?" I opened my eyes slowly and the room was dark. "Hmm?" I hummed and she sat up. "Can we have sex? I want you so close to me, I want you inside me please." Her eyes were glassy as she spoke, her hands planted in her lap, I nodded knowing I would never deny her that. "Of course, c'mere." I sat up and set my hand on her thigh, moving my hand up to her damp panties. "I'm gonna take care of you, bury my cock in your pussy so you clench around it, let you feel me hold you, kiss you, love you." I spoke softly knowing she didn't need me to control and fuck her, just love her. Her legs opened up slightly for my hand and I cupped her mound, leaning up and kissed her temple. "Lay down." She laid back down with my other arm under her head holding her as I pushed her panties to the side, pushed through her folds to rub her clit softly. Her mouth opened lightly as her heartbeat sped up, thumping against her ribs as I matched the pace between her heart and clit. "Please Pete." She pleaded and I switched from my middle and ring finger on her clit to my thumb, deciding to give her what she wanted. I teased her entrance with my middle finger, pushing in just a bit only to pull it out as arousal dripped for her cunt. I pushed it in all the way and she moaned, turning her body into mine and fisting my shirt as she moaned softly into my chest.

I slipped my ring finger into her pussy and her back arched into my chest, pressing her breasts against me. "I'm gonna come, please, please, don't stop." She begged knowing I usually did, but this was different. She needs the release, the euphoria, the pure pleasure and love. "I won't, I promise." I said into her hair as my shirt slightly dampened. "Fuck, I-" she moaned as she came, her walls clenched around my fingers as I fucked her through her orgasm. She started to shake as I kept thrusting my fingers into her. "Oh God Peter I think..." I rubbed her clit faster and her head fell back as she came again, her eyes rolling back some. "Oh my God!" She cried as tears rolled down her cheeks. "That's it girl, cum as much as you need to baby." The most beautiful high pitched moans were leaving her lips, something I'd never heard from her when we were intimate, but this was a different type of intimacy. I slowed my movement on her clit and she let her head fall back on my chest and she brought her hand down laying it on top of mine as a sign to stop. "Too sensitive?" She nodded and I laid my hand on her hip, holding her as she recovered for a moment. She breathed heavily for a moment, before she sat up again with her breathing still labored and crawled on top of my lap, pushing my sweats down and pulling out my aching cock that I hadn't realized was so hard.