sneak off.

don't forget to vote and comment, i love reading them <3

;

Sam was standing at the altar waiting on her bride. She wasn't nervous about Leilani not showing up, but rather being in front of all these people. It felt awkward, but her excitement trumped all of that.

She was getting married today, to the love of her life.

It had been a long time coming from meeting one another in high school to now. What started as a collaboration on a group project is now one of the reasons she gets up everyday.

She loved Leilani with everything in her, and the feeling was mutual.

Sam's "best woman," Asia, stood beside her on the altar. Said woman had on the olive green tux the couple picked out, since olive green and white were their colors. Two more of Sam's cousins stood onside Asia, chuckling at her behavior.

Asia leaned over to whisper, "Nigga stop damn shaking and calm down. Remember you here for her, all these other people just extras."

That seemed to reach Sam a little and she took a deep breath, attempting to stop shaking. Just as she did so, the melody to (They Long To Be) Close to You by Dionne Warwick began to play. Leilani came into view from behind the curtains in the back, beginning her walk down the aisle. Her father stood next to her, accompanying her on the walk. 

Leilani was just as shaky as her lover, close to a hundred people staring in awe. She saw her bridesmaids lined onside and grinned as her maid of honor, Camille, beamed in joy. She felt beyond beautiful right now, and as she got closer to the altar, she locked eyes with Sam.

Leilani smiled at her and she smiled back through her teary eyes.

Her father eventually left her side, kissing her forehead before going to his seat in the front, along with her mother. Mrs. Jordan was crying already, happy she was here to witness her daughter getting married. Many mothers didn't get to watch their daughters fall for the right person.

Leilani was now at the altar, standing across from Sam. They took one another's hands, grinning uncontrollably.

"You look so... so beautiful." Sam whispered for only the two of them to hear. Like clockwork, Leilani's eyes watered as well.

She wiped the stray tears from Sam's cheeks, "Thank you baby."

The guests settled back down into their seats as the music lowered and the ceremony started.

;

The wedding ceremony had went wonderfully. It was all sweet words and smiles and no objectifications. Sam and Leilani opted out of giving vows because they felt like it wasn't needed. Almost everyday they expressed how much they loved one another.

But they did write one another love letters that they read before the ceremony as they got ready. Just a little unconventional touch they wanted on their day.

Now the after reception had started. The venue was a ballroom they had rented out, and was decorated beautifully with shades of olive green and white. Everyone was eating and enjoying themselves, as they should. The couple had an open bar set up, so there was a number of people inebriated.

Fancy by Drake, T.I., and Swizz Beatz played all throughout the venue, people were on the dance floor rapping and singing along.  The newlyweds were with their long-time friends, Camille and Asia. They had a table to themselves in the venue, but none of them were sitting down.