𝟎𝟖.

𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐬 ♔︎♔︎

"Yo, he really wanna fight you for what over some bitch?" Paxton says over the phone

"Basically and honestly I'm not fighting over no bitch and I already told him that and I don't like to repeat myself," I say as I put mielle over my curls in the bathroom.

"He can't be mad that his girl gave you the pussy and then wanna go live and talk about the situation, that's a bitch move," Paxton says.

Paxton has always been a ride-or-die type of dude and we are both basketball brothers. I can honestly say that and he never did any foul shit in the past and present. Now for my other homie Zane, I had doubts about our friendship because I honestly felt he had secret animosity.

Do I address it? No, because that may be me just being paranoid.

"Yo, I'm not even going say none to dude, he just better not touch me," I say as I grab my gym bag and bookbag and head downstairs to the kitchen.

"Knock his bitch ass out. He is on the team and he already said he wanted to run it with you. He ain't gone be no snitch." Paxton says.

"Ight I'm done talking about the situation, I'll see you," I say as I hang up and spot my dad in the kitchen sipping his coffee.

I sigh as I come downstairs, knowing I can hear his mouth and peep what he is going to say to me. I go to the fridge, grab two Gatorades, and place them on the table.

I feel his stare on my back, I turn around and give him a blank stare.

My dad is black but my mom is mixed with white and black. That's probably why I'm so light-skinned.

"So you a thug now? Who told you that you could get tattoos?" I hear him say.

"I'm not arguing with you and Mama knows I got these tattoos and she told me she told you and you weren't tripping about them so why are you tripping about them now?" I ask as I look at him with confusion on my face.

He does the fucking most and then wanders why doesn't nobody fuck with him. My dad is black and my mom white and honestly I don't know what my mama sees in him. He always finds something to say to me.

I notice it but my mom wants to always come up with excuses for him and says he just looking out for me. That's a fucking lie and if we're all going be lying to ourselves then I'm just going to go about my business because one thing I hate is fucking liars.

It's fuck him.

He doesn't say anything once I say that and I take that as a sign and leave out the kitchen and head to the garage.

                                                   ------------------------------------------------

"Ayye did ole dude say anything to you today?" Paxton asks as we head to our fourth period of the day.