Author's Notes

Hi everyone.

I'm back from the dead and life still sucks.

Thank you for those who donated to my Patreon for a short while. I hope this book makes up for some of my shortcomings, as I never had enough support to follow through in my promises. I will be posting an update on what's going on with life later. For now, onto the book.

Carolina Moon is the first in a series of werewolf novellas set in the Bad Moon universe. These stories will be unrelated to Jaylin and the gang (yes, I still plan to continue those when I'm in a better place. I know I've been saying this for years, but my situation has literally not budged, no matter how hard I try. I'm genuinely so cursed and I'm sorry I haven't had the freedom to continue the series like I wanted. More on that later.)

My hope is that my readers will enjoy this new series and give me the morale boost I need to go on to publish the book on Amazon once it's done. I plan to make these novellas relatively short (around 60k words each) and publish them for just a few bucks each, with many books in the series.

I genuinely need your help here. Writing is so much easier and so much more enjoyable when I have y'all behind me. So please read and comment as much as you can. Knowing you enjoy my writing is what keeps me going. 💙