Chapter six:Genma

It was now two years since I got isekaied.The school was pretty easy and if I didn't understand something Jana or Genma would help me.

How I befriended Genma?

Thats a pretty funny story.

Flashback
,,I'm boreeeeed."
Whined Y/N as she sat besides Jana in the grass.
,,Shush I'm reading a book,you should try it too."said Jana slightly annoyed.,,Nooooo it's boring teach me something useful please.",begged Y/N.
,,Later."
The e/c girl sighed and stated to sing 'California girls' this goes on for a while until Jana closed her books.
,,Someone's here.Come out."she looked to her right,male came out of the bushes,is that Genma?,,Oh hello Genma,"said Jana calm.
Holy shit it's Genma!
,,Yeah I want going on a walk and heard
someone screaming I thought something happened."
Hold up did he just called my beautiful singing screaming?

,,No everything is alright."

,,And who is this young Lady.",he asked while looking at me.
,,That's Y/N L/N.",answered Jana
,,Ah the last L/N?Well nice to meet you."
,,Nice to meet you Genma-sama."
I answered.
,,Haha just call me Genma I'm not that old.",Genma laughed.
He sat down with us and leaned back.
A comfortable silence engulfing us.
.
.
.
,,Genma can you train Y/N for a while?"asked Jana
,,Uh why?"
,,I mean you are a better teacher then me and Y/N wants to learn new ninjitsus all the time."

,,Oh uhm sure."Y/N looked at Jana who just smirked at me.,,Have fun."she opened her book again.

That's was a half year ago and training with Genma is fun but exhausting.

I was swearing as I entered the apartment I shared with Jana.
She invited me to live with her since she has a big apartment.
I threw my jacked at the ground and went upstairs to the bathroom where I went to take a shower.
Jana was on a mission in the hidden cloud village so she will not be there for a week.

I relaxed as the warm water hit my skin and washed the dirt away from me.
After showing and changing into pajamas I
took out paper and pen.
Canon is starting soon.
And I'm writing down everything I can remember about the canon and some things I want to do,but I can't do everything of course.

-Save Haku and Zabuza

-Save the Jinchurikis (optional)

-Prevent Nejis death

-save Asuna too (optional)

-Itachi deserves better
etc.

After finishing the list I went to sleep.