chpt 2:u need a ride (pt2 end)

he laughed I grabbed his hand and went up and sang...

(After the show)

I went to the lockers and got my backpack with all my stuff and went outside and stood there wating for ash it was now 6 I've been here for 30 mins I decided to call him

Hey Siri call Mr I'm to tall 4 u
Calling ash.....

(Ringing 😩)
Ash-wsp I'm in the middle of a MV shoot
Y/n- BRO WDYM I'M STUCK AT THE CONCERT VENUE and I don't have the money for an Uber
Ash-oh shit I forgot uhhh I gtg bye
        (End call)
I was stuck here... Can't afford to get an Uber and the hotel for 3 days ... I was cold and tired next thing you know I'm crying no surprise there..im not well at being alone in public so all my worries came in tears...

I had my head in my hands and I felt someone sit next to me "hey what's wrong you okay" this random person asked me... I didn't care and told who ever this was everything.. Then I looked up... "E-er-ericdoa wh-why a-are you here.. " i said still crying "just call me Eric.. And uhh I was leaving and over heard what happened... I was wondering if I could give you a ride... "He said I think he was blushing

Eric pov✨😩😩✨❤
I was blushing but I felt bad I overheard what happened... She was crying hard I would hug her but I didn't want to Make her upset.. She was shaking I could tell that she wasn't a big public person.. I think I watched one of her streams she was good at
valorant... " u-um... I-is that r-ride s-still an offer" she asked, tying to stop crying "uhm yeah ofc I don't mind " I said I honestly don't mind being with her she was cute and chill in a way ..

What am I thinking I can't be in love with her I just met her plus she'll never like me... We both stood up.. "Here take this you look like you need it more than I do " I gave her my sweatshirt and I took her bag and put it in my backseat.. She sat down and almost immediately fell asleep.. I drove to the nearest hotel it was expensive but I didn't mind. So I payed for 3 nights then put out bags on my back and I carried her up to the room I put her on one of the beds and tucked her in and I got ready for me to go to bed....

Y/n pov ❤ ✨😩

I woke up in a bed in a hotel... He was so nice did I love him... I did but he would never would like me jit is ten times more popular than me... I realised where I was and what he did...
I went back to sleep like a bozo

ERIC pov✨(his pov for NEXT TWO CHPT)
I walked out if the shower and put on pants then brushed my teeth and then walked out... Y/n was asleep and I wanted to make sure she ate breakfast. . I sat next to her on the bed and taped her.. She was sorta awake not rlly "five more mins plz" she said in a sleepy voice it was so cute she then rolled on top of me and hugged my waist.. I honestly didn't mind it I sorta liked it..

Time a skip a brought a by a : the slim Jim and cinnabon relationship 😩🤭😩✨✨❤

She slowly woke up I was on my phone while she was asleep in my lap... She woke up "AHHBSHSJSH SHIT I'M SO SRY " she kept on apologizing.. "Don't worry.. I don't mind " I didn't just not mind.. I loved it "okey I'm still sorry (◞‸◟ㆀ)" I hugged her "wanna get some food.. We could have a brunch" I suggested cuz it was already 10 .. "Yea ofc" she went and showered and got changed (into whatever you want)..

She walked out yawning "mhmm.. You ready" (ayo don't think like that🤨) she asked " yeah u still sleeping " I said laughing "yup" she replied giggling ... we walked down to the little bakery two doors down from the hotel.. "it's on me" y/n said "no I insist on paying" I replied... We ordered and y/n ended up paying...

(Back at the hotel time skip)

Y/n was sitting on her bed calling ash to let him know she's fine... Until she started crying....

A/n on why y/n was crying

Basically ash went to your house to check in on it and house sit but when he arrived he saw that her house was robbed and ransacked through anything and everything was gone the police did everything they could they gave her 6k to replace stuff and stay in a hotel (I don't fuckin know how the government works so don't ask me)
□□□◇◇◇◇◇◇□□◇◇◇◇◇□□□◇◇◇◇□□□□◇◇◇

I went over to her and sat next to her and she told me everything while crying.. I picked her up and held her in my lap.... "Hey look at me since u can't go back you can stay with me " I said wiping her tears "why me... Why help me.. " she said "well there's a lot of reasons .. One your an amazing person two your relatable person.. And I could go on forever but the man reason is your cute and i-i love you.. " I said

" you like ME.. ME.. And if that's the case i-i love u too " I kissed her and she kissed back it was like a dream... I broke the kiss and said "official? " "yup official"... We smiled at each other ... " could we watch a movie plz"
Y/n said " Yess want me to make popcorn there's sum in this cabinet " I said "ʸᵃʸ" She looked hella tired and overwhelmed I wanted to do anything to make her happy.  

" soo u wanna watch (insert ur fav movie) "
She asked "Yesss ofcc that's a decent movie" she sat in my lap with the popcorn in hers and my arms around her waist.... After the movie she was asleep.. I wasn't surprised tho.. I kissed her forehead " night my love"
And I fell asleep too...

(Next morning)

I wake up to y/n yelling " WAKEEE UPPPP" "huh what happened " I asked "THERE A FAIR AROUND HERREEEEE I WANNA GO. CAN WEE PLZ" She begged "yeah give me a couple hours to get ready n stuff" " okeyyy" "but for now..give me ten mins" I lay down and pulled her down with me..and she snuggled in my chest. ..

20 mins later✨😐❤😩

We got up y/n showered while I got dressed

✨✨✨✨✨✨Wat I wore✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Y/n wore (whatever you want) it was cute. Even though she was super happy she was still half asleep.. We decided to go to the fair at night as a date.. She was brushing her teeth when I came behind her and gave her a back hug.. She washed her face off and turned around and hugged me back..."I love you y/n" " I love u too Eric " I then kissed her

A/n 1210 words
Doneeee✨ idk what to say except ur amazing make sure you take care of yourself and have an amazing day or night✨