i need you

I didn't really get any sleep last night I would slep for around 30 minutes and be tossing and turning for the next hour.

I decide to go outside and watch the sun rise and go to the gym.

I throw on some leggings and a compression shirt with my nike blazers, I go down to the gym and there are only a few men in there so I just put my headphones on and start my workout.

While I'm on the leg press I see nate walk in from the side of my I just continue my reps and act like I don't see him and that's how I continue my workout.

After my 2 hour session I head back to his room to get some clothes to change into and go back to the other room. I take a shower and change into some black sweats with a dark grey tank top.

I look at the time and it's 8:00 am exactly so I go and make some coffee and make some for everbody too have some,hide I'm making the coffee I hear some footsteps they stop a few feet away but they keep going and I hear them going up the stairs.

I go over to the stools and sip my coffee while checking my phone I scroll through insta for awhile and turn on the TV and flip through a few channels but they never have anything good on in the mornings.

Go over to the couch and get comfy.

I get all cuddled up in the blanket and pillows on the couch I start falling asleep.

~After her nap~

"Talia" I hear as somebody taps my shoulder "tee" "taliaa" I hear "tee tee" I hear " not you too i hate the nicknames i get" I mumble through the blanket "wake up" I hear I slowly open my eyes and pull the blanket from over my face.

"Why are you sleeping on the couch" Lori asks

"Because I didn't sleep well so this morning I watch the sun come up, then went to the gym and I fell asleep watching tv" I explain

"Well breakfast is made if you wanna eat" she tells me

"The coffee i drunk did not help me stay up not one bit" I tell her while stretching

"Yeah I didn't look like it, you were snoring" she says and giggles " I do not snore" I say "sure you don't" angelo says from the kitchen.

" Ok leave Talia alone" Kristen says "thank you" I say and hug Kristen and go grab a plate and sit down to eat.

Once I finish my food I look at the time and it's 10:24, I excuse myself to go upstairs.

I decided to go back home, back to my family so i'm going to pack a few bags and get the rest of the stuff in the next few days.

Luckily nate is no where to be found and he hasn't came up to his room all day.

~After about an hour of packing~

I just packed 3 bags I'll take the rest later I grab my bags and head downstairs just about everbody is down including nate I reach the bottom of the stairs and attempt to walk past everbody "where do you think you going" nate says with a whole bunch of sass and stands straight up "home" I sigh "what" lola says from over in the living room on the couch "I made my decision and I'm going back home" I say walking off to the door.

"Talia wait" nate says as i reach for the door nob, I stop and turn "what" I asks confused "ok I know I've been an asshole and have been a little aggressive but don't leave, please" he says but whispers the please " listen if you stay I can't promise I won't be a jerk or an ass but I'll try, I -I need you" he whispers, " I'm... I'm sorry for what I've said, what I've done, for how I've treated you just stay."