C is for Confession.

"Hyung." Jake looked up to the familiar voice and smiled at the boy. "Hey Sunoo."

His eyebrows twitched when he spotted the other figure beside Sunoo. "You.." He trailed off, trying to remember where he last saw the person.

"Hyung, he's the guy I told you about ㅡ my boyfriend." Sunoo explained and Jake's face returned to a smiling expression. "Oh. Hi, Sunoo's boyfriend."

He greeted the younger boy with a little humor. "I'm Riki." The younger bowed.

Jake waved his hands when he saw the youngest using honorifics. "Don't be so formal with me." Then he added, "Sit please."

They both sat infront of Jake.

"So, this is why you wanted to meet here, at this cafe?" Jake asked Sunoo while putting away his stuffs into his bag.

"Yeah. Cafe's are always a nice place for introducing boyfriends." He smiled brightly and took a glance at Riki.

"Riki, you're so quiet. Is something wrong?" Jake noticed the boy's silence and decided to talk to him. "Ah, no, it's not that hyung ㅡ I mean, sunbaenim."

Jake and Sunoo giggled at the boy's nervousness as Riki flushed red. "You don't need to use those honorifics. Call me hyung, that's it." Jake smiled at the boy.

"What can I call you, Riki?" Jake tried to make the atmosphere comfortable between him and the younger.

"Me. Well, you can call me Ni-Ki." The boy said quietly, and then added, "Which is a mixture of my surname and name."

Jake laughed slightly. "That's cute."

Sunoo was being surprisingly quiet today. Both the boys noticed this and Ni-Ki asked him about his silence, seeing that made Jake's heart melt.

"You guys are so cute." Jake wiped a fake tear. The couple seemed unbothered as they kept smiling at eachother and Jake thought that they will start doing PDA then and there.

He kept watching the couple, hoping that they will acknowledge his presence. He sighed.

Just then, his phone rang grabbing the attention of the other two and they coughed. Jake laughed at them. "I almost thought that y'all will start making out here."

Both of them seemed unamused and they flushed crismon red. "You're embarrassing us, hyung." Sunoo looked down with a flushed face and Ni-Ki stayed silent.

The oldest male finally finished laughing and picked up the call. "Hello?"

"Hello, Is this Sim Jake?"

"Yes, it's me.  May I ask who's this?"

"Uh, yes, it's Sunghoon."

"Oh, hello Sunghoon, what's up?"

"Can we meet?" Jake looked at the other two before answering, "Mhm, what reason?" He added, "Is it urgent?"

"Yes. Kind of, so?" Sunghoon really did sound urgent. Besides, Sunoo and Ni-Ki were enjoying eachother's company.

"Hello Jake? Are you there?" Jake snapped out of his thoughts and replied, "Yes, I'll be there. What place though?"

"At the EN playground." Jake nodded as if Sunghoon could see him through the phone and then. "Oh okay, sure. See you."

Jake hung up and Sunoo immediately attacked him with questions. "Where are you going hyung?"

"Uh, to meet up with Sunghoon." Jake replied and picked up his bag. "Should we wait for you, hyung?" Ni-Ki asked the boy and he was happy that the younger isn't uncomfortable with him anymore.