BIO

Name : (Y/N)....... I wonder if that's your real name?

Title : The Knight Without Purpose

Current Attire :

Currently wearing a traditional suit of knight armor

Currently wearing a traditional suit of knight armor. It has no special enchantments or power boosts, however it can protect you from receiving any critical injuries.

Honestly I think it suits you for a nobody such as yourself....... Oh come on now~ No need to be angry, it's just a joke~

Goals : Finding Alic- Wait you don't want to find your beloved Alice? Oh my~ She's going to be very upset with you~

But that doesn't matter, for a normal human like you to be here in Wonderland is quite surprising indeed.

I wonder what your appearance is like without your armor. My goodness you could be a handsome young man under there~

However we don't want to spoil the story you know~

An ordinary man trapped in a World of Creators..... I think it's definitely going to be fun~

Please take care of yourself our little (Y/N)-kun~ Even if the cruelty of reality breaks you....... We will stay by your side..... You'll never feel alone again..... We love you our beloved knight.......

Big sis will be waiting for you~♡

..............

..............

Now playing ending song.......