0.10

Alex Ocean

Forks Washington 

"we need to talk.." maddy said snapping me out of my frozen state. "uhm, about?" i ask making her bite her lip and look at me. "Something very important, can i come in?" she asked making me nod my head, "y-yeah, um come in" i say opening the door. She comes in and sits on the living room couch, following her i sit down and look at her expectantly. "What'd you need to talk about?" i ask getting nervous as i see her eyes start to water. "I-uhm.. im.." she started and starts crying making me go in front of her and hug her. "Hey its okay, take your time." i say rubbing her back. 

"im pregnant.."  she let out making my whole world stop..

pregnant...

pregnant...

pregnant....

Rosalie Hale

Forks Washington

"I'm pregnant..." I hear a female voice say making my world stop as the words replayed in my head. My mate, the one person who's supposed to be mine is having a child.. with someone else. That's something I would never give her..

I was too late, I took to long and now she's with someone else's. Edward beat me to it, he got with his mate and I'm still stuck. Now I would forever be stuck, without anything, even the mate I was supposedly destined to have ..

Hearing this girl, 'maddy' I heard, telling my mate she was pregnant has got to be the worst thing I'd ever think of. I take a deep breath, I know I'm not supposed to but I listen to their conversation. I listen to how Alex is so caring and comforts the woman carrying her child.

I listen to how they talk about their plans, hearing how Maddy plans on keeping the baby not expecting anything from Alex. And as bad as it is to say, a part of me had wished that Alex said okay and stayed away. However I knew Alex wasn't like that, Alex would never leave her child.

Knowing Alex she's holding the girl tightly whispering comforting things as the girl sobs explaining how she's going to get kicked out and have no where to go. How she hopes she can do this and how scared she is.

Alex, being the best person I know comfort's her about everything, telling her she'll be an amazing mother and she has her to lean on. Then I hear something that breaks me even more, "if you get kicked out stay with me mama, I got you" Alex's voice rings in my ears making me get up and leave through the window.

I can't take hearing that anymore, the woman I love telling the mother of her child that, it's got to be the worse pain I've experienced. Worse than turning.. I run home and go to my room and my thoughts rub wild.

I lost my chance ...

Alex isn't going to be mine ..

Alex is having a child ..

Not with me...

I'm not enough for her...

It's all my fault...

____________
Authors notes:

Its been a minute 💪

Hey y'all... Y'all guessed it.. Maddy is Prego 🤭 and Alex is a good person so yk, we will be seeing more of Maddy ofc😋

Our baby Rosalie is very very sad and I feel so bad for her yk 😪

Hope y'all liked ts , my mental is so shit so yk I won't be surprised if this is too..

Updates won't be as frequent as you can tell bc my mental health is declining super hard rn but yk I'ma thug it out.

Anywhore until next time <333

Comment & vote
(Not proof read)