Chapter 5

We all settled in the living room across from me after introducing ourselves

We all settled in the living room across from me after introducing ourselves. They were analyzing me and their eyes held their curiosity even though they looked blank.

I folded my arms and said, "You can ask any questions." 

"How did you get into the house without alerting the guards and the alarms?" asked Giovanni eyeing me suspiciously.

"I got through the window from one of the left side rooms and your security was effortless to escape. Simple" I shrugged.

"How did you get the knife wound?" asked my father. "Someone is after me. But I cannot tell you who it is until I confirm with the results and I can tell you whatever I can then." I said staring at him.

Although his face was blank he can be said to be angry by the way his fists are clenched and his face turns colder. Not only he but all the males in the living room were having clenched fists.

"How did you know how to treat wounds so clearly?" asked Enzo. "You get used to it after taking care of your own wounds for many years." I shrugged. They were sad after hearing this but did not question further which I am happy about.

"How did you know Aless was your father?" Vincenzo asked with his voice softer than others and his eyes happier.

" Every time I asked my egg donor she would avoid it, 3 days back she said something that made me snap and torture her then she said something about me being a monster like my father, and when I threatened her she came clear," I said leaning on the sofa getting into a comfortable position.

"Then why didn't you come here sooner?" asked Gavino who was sitting beside Giovanni adjusting his glasses.

I am regretting already letting them ask the questions.

"Actually I did not want to come here but after tonight's attack I wanted to find the person and I need your help," I said.

"Who said we are going to help you?" asked Giovanni angrily. "Oh. Don't worry. You will help me when I tell you something after the results come." I smiled coldly and saw him flinch along with Ethan and Gavino.

Ethan opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by the doctor's arrival. The doctor bowed his head at my father and grandfather and called respectfully "Capo, what do I need to do?"

My father nodded his head and said " I need a DNA test" glancing at me. The doctor raised his eyebrows in surprise but got back to work immediately and took two each vial of blood from my father and me storing it and packed his bag.

"When will the results arrive?" asked my father. " By 11'o clock the results will be out, Capo." said the doctor. When my father only nodded his head the doctor bowed his head and left the house.

I stood from the seat and took my car keys from the coffee table and said to my father " Can you get your security to open the front gates for me, I am lazy to go all the way to jump the wall." 

"You are leaving already?" He asked surprised. "Yes. I am leaving." I said walking to the front door.

"How can we contact you to tell the results?" He asked standing with the others. I turned around and said, "Come to LYSS company headquarters after you receive the results and say your name at the reception."

I then walked to the front door leaving them with dumbfounded and surprised expressions and waved and yelled "Ciao".