Chapter 12

This chapter is dedicated to LesliePalomo2 for giving me this idea for the next chapter.

If your reading this LesliePalomo2 thank you for reading my book and loving it. I'm super thankful for your support and ideas💓💓.

I hope you enjoy the book and wish you well. Anyway let's get into Chapter 12.

"Hey is everything ready, we need to make sure everything is perfect for our baby girl first Easter" he said while blowing and tying rest of the balloons.

"Yeah just hiding a few more eggs in the bushes" Lucas said while placing them where it's somewhat easy for his baby sister to find them.

The family is making the house prepared for their baby girl first Easter here. They wanted to make everything perfect, Malik, Stella, and Lucas is outside in the backyard decorating and hiding the colorful eggs while William, Xenia, and Thrya are decorating the inside and preparing mini games to play. And the maids are making food and desserts in Easter style. Meanwhile the parents are making sure their baby girl is dressed and ready for the big day.

Aria p.o.v

"Look at mama's baby girl, all dressed up in her Easter outfit" mommy said while fixing the bed sleeves on this dress. I see daddy comes over and fix my hair into one ponytail with a white and pink bow.

"Yea daddy's princess looks so beautiful" daddy says as he kiss my head.

This is what she's wearing

After they were both done, daddy picked me up and carried me on his hip to the family room as mommy stayed back to get ready herself.

As we reach the living room, everyone turns their way to us as we walk in. I see everyone eyes look at me which made me hide my face into daddy's neck.

"OMG treasure you look so adorable" Stella says while kissing my cheeks.

The others come towards us and comment how cute I am. Even the workers were complimenting me.

After the rest went back finishing the final touches, daddy made his way towards the dinning room and sat me down in the highchair.

I watched him go towards William and go upstairs hurriedly. I looked confused until William came towards me "hey darling, papa is going to get ready so I your big brother is going to get your tummy full", he says while he kissed my cheek.

I watch him as he grabbed a plate of mini pancakes shaped into bunnies and eggs. As he placed it down I couldn't help but be amazed how amazing the pancakes look.

I see him drizzle syrup on the pancakes and cut them into tiny pieces. He then got up and grabbed a sippy cup full of water and placed it down next to me.

"Alright dolly eat up and I will be right back" he says as he went back outside. As soon he left I ate the pancakes and drank the water also.

A few minutes later I was done but messy. My hands and mouth were sticky, I hate being sticky.

I try to wait for one of them to notice me but it's been minutes.

Finally I seen Lucas come inside the house and looked at my state. "Oh darling let's go get you clean up", he said as he took me out of the high chair. He carried me on his hip towards the nursery and sat me down on a chair. I watched as he grabbed some wipes and wipe my hands and mouth.

"There you go babygirl, all clean" he says as he picks me back up and kissed me on the cheek. He walked out of the room with me on his hip and go into the living room. He sat me inside the playpen as they continue to do the finishes touches.

I see mama and dada comes in the living with their matching outfits.