18

A U T H O R

'You ready?' Jin asked.

'Hmm.'

'Then let's get going.'

'Hyung, you sure that you want to miss the practice and come with me to the hospital? I mean our manager will be there with me. So-'

'It doesn't matter. Come let's go. Last time I checked, you weren't this much talkative in the past 2 years.' Jin joked as he opened the door and made Jungkook sit down.

'I-' Jungkook closed his mouth and looked out of the window.

It's been so long since he came here and looked around carefully. Somehow he was feeling restless.

'Feels like some disasters are on their way in my life. Why am I feeling like this?' Jungkook thought.

'It is an International Hospital for International patients. The doctors here are also from abroad and from different countries. But what matters is that the service here is so good.' Their road manager spoke.

'Yeah. I also heard that the doctors here have to give 3 extra exams to be able to pass the primary level tests!' Jin responded.

'Yes. It is true. This hospital is much more famous than other countries and is ranked in the top 10 all over the Asian countries.' Their driver informed them.

'Really?' Jin asked.

'Yes sir. Renowned people come here for treatments. A lot of idols have come here too. Moreover, I think you forgot that whenever you needed medical treatments, the doctors I drive to your place are actually from this hospital.' The driver grinned.

'Yes. That's true.' Their road manager nodded.

'Here. I will be in the parking lot. So give me a missed call.' The driver said to the road manager.

Jungkook who was silent the whole time and was listening to their talk opened the door first as he got out of the car.

Jin, their road manager, and other security guards covered them.

Since the security system was too tight, no fans were there to scream and shout their names. Moreover, nobody actually knew about his and Jin's arrival here.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Oh. Please go to the 5th floor. I will think that you know Japanese a little bit. Otherwise, you can just talk in English over here. All the doctors, nurses, and staff can do a conversation in English.' The receptionist smiled.

'Okay. Can you tell the name again?' Their road manager asked.

'It's Doctor Rainer. You can just ask the floor receptionist. Each floor has one receptionist to help and guide everyone.'

'Okay.' Jin nodded.

Jin took Jungkook's hand as they walked inside the elevator. It was only him, Jungkook, their road manager, and one bodyguard while others stayed back on the first floor.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Rainer is a unique yet cool name right?' Jin asked.

They were told to sit down since there were other patients too.

''Yes.' Jungkook replied.

'It matches with Rain and somehow Rainbow.' Jin grinned.

'That's true.'

Jin looked at Jungkook who frowned and held his head.

'Hey, you oka-'