Part - 6

Jungkook is doing some push up while Jass is reading a book sitting beside of him on the floor

Jungkook is doing some push up while Jass is reading a book sitting beside of him on the floor. The vacation of uni is going to be over the day after tomorrow. And yes within those days of vacation ,they spent their almost 2 weeks of together at her house.

Two weeks of togetherness but Jass doesn't know much about Jungkooks personal life. Two weeks of sleeping together, sharing all the moments together but Jass doesn't know anything about his personal life or his family deeply. And what's the unfair game for her is Jungkook on the other hand knows each and every single details about her life. He knows everything including her even her parents likes and dislikes. He literally have every single information of her personal and non personal life.

Thinking about all of that Jass suddenly starts telling him,

- Jungkook. That's unfair.

Jungkook stop doing push up and raise an eyebrow before asking her,

- What's not fair flower ? What are you talking about?

Jass replies with a sigh,

- You know everything about me. But i don't know much about you or your personal life. Actually I don't know any personal information about you. I don't even know where you live.

Jungkook chuckles a little after hearing her and then replies,

- That's actually a great thing to know that you want to know about me more. I mean you should know oviously. So would you like to have a glimpse of my personal life?

Jass nodes as a yes.

Jungkook stands up and raise his hands wide open while speaking towards her direction,

- Come to my arm baby. Let me take you to our home.

Jass also stands up and go near to him saying,

- Are we just gonna teleport? And since when did that become 'our' home ? I don't even know where the house is!

Jungkook pulls her closer to him and speaks,

- Yes we are gonna teleport because our home is near to the sea which is far away from your house. And it became our since the day i decided to take you as my partner.

Now close your eyes and hold me tight...

Jass closes her eyes as she hold him tightly.

After few seconds Jungkook tells her to open her eyes. She opens her eyes as she can see they are now infront of a big duplex house which look like a royal mansion from the outside. Jass can hear the sounds of sea wave coming from a distance there which means the sea is so near just as he told.

Jass becomes excited and starts to speak,

- That's your house? I mean it look like a big big mansion! You're so rich i see huh!! Mr.Hunter?