fourteen

nov 22.
mexico vs poland match.

"are you ready?" silene banged on the bathroom door.

"I don't know which jearsey to wear," iris yelled back. "which one should I wear?" she asked opening the door.

"just wear your last name, you don't want to get dragged for wearing kevin's especially if he was a girlfriend." silene told iris.

"ughh it's been two days since we talked and he hasn't messaged me back." iris sighed, putting on the mexico jearsey with her last name on it. "what if I wear diego's jearsey?"

"doesn't he date that rich girl from mexico?" silene asked.

"ohh yeah marcella, I feel like something is going on between them tho. it just seems odd you know?"

"it does actually, did you see the article about them supposedly 'fake dating'." silene said.

"yeah. but her mario's wedding was hella cool I wish I was invited," iris said.
"it's funny how she's taller than diego." she laughed.

"are y'all ready?" gavi yelled from the bedroom door. wearing his spain jearsey.

"boy, if you don't go back and change." iris told gavi.

"why? I like it." he told her.

"if you want to get dragged through social media, then wear it." silene shrugged.

"ugh I was joking. iris do you have a jersey I can wear?" gavi asked. "perhaps diego's?"

"why diego's?" iris asked.

"because he followed me on insta yesterday, and I wanna show my love and support to him." gavi joked.

iris laughed. "ugh you're so weird."
"here." she handed him the jersey with diego's last name and number.

"thank you mom, you're the best!" gavi cheered like a little kid.

"shut up." silene threw a pillow at him.

instagram story
iris_rivera

instagram storyiris_rivera

messages

kevin🧌
hey can we meet up before the match?

iris🙈
sure where?

kevin🧌
when you arrive at the stadium head to where the locker rooms are and i'll meet you there

iris🙈
okay

the four of them arrived at the stadium.
gavi and pedri were stopped by a lot of fan who wanted their signatures.

iris told silene she was gonna head to the 'bathroom', while silene headed to the concession stand.

iris made her way to where the locker rooms where. there she saw kevin standing, typing something on his phone.

"hey." iris said.

"oh hi. is that my jersey?" kevin asked. giving her a small hug.

"no. I thought it would be inappropriate to wear it since your still dating that girl."

"oh yeah about that, me and her aren't dating anymore." he replied.

iris couldn't help to let out a small laugh. "i'm sorry but weren't y'all dating for like what? 3 days?" she joked.

"yeahh... but that doesn't matter anymore. I have something to ask you."

"and I might have an answer."

"go on a date with me after the game." he demanded.

iris laughed at his serious face. "woah. that's not a question."

"today after the game go with me on a date." kevin said again.

"would it not be weird?" she asked.
"I mean you just broke up with your girlfriend, I don't want to be known as a side chick? side hoe?"

"I had no feelings for her this time, I don't know what was going on in my head."

iraís shrugged her shoulders "I mean i'll guess i'll go with you."

kevin gave her a big smile, "so i'll meet you here then?"

"sure." was all she said.

"also why is gavi wearing diego jersey?" he asked.

"it's a long story i'll tell you later." she laughed. "now go back to your team and win the fucking game if not i won't go on that date."

"don't worry even if we don't win i'll already be happy knowing I won your heart." kevin 'flirted'. or more of a 'tried to flirt'

iris cringed. "please don't ever say some stupid shit like that again."

kevin let out a small sorry.
"bye iris."
"bye kevin."
they gave each other another small hug before going separate ways.

"damn girl did you shit or something?" gavi asked iris as she sat in her seat.

"no I met up with someone and now I have a date tonight."

"WHO?!?" the three of them yelled out, earning stares from people around them.

"number 26."

"kevin?" whispered pedri.
iris didn't reply back.

"oh my it is." silene gasped.

"ooo girl you getting that good stuff tonight." gavi joked receiving a laugh from pedri.

"shut the fuck up and watch the game." iris smacked gavi on the head.

y'all sorry for not updating i've been a lil busy.
my nephew was born already😜
was tryna start project mbappe sad thing is his parents like baseball more😔

y'all saw about becky g getting cheated on😟 and y'all saw she's dropping a song with peso pluma🌚...