chapter 2

"Oh i see Sofie, but come on. U know all of it. U dont need to prove it again and it is draining for u to keep repating with the teacher. Sweetie i can see it on ur face, ur tired."
Sofie let her papers down and signed once again... "Listen here u little shit" She wispered leaning torwards him. Not looking at him, but close enough to have his ear an inch away... Being so close that Malthe could look down her shirt- which he did..."No, i dont have the energy but i have to, now could u shut up for a secound?" And with that she returned to her papers and the boring teacher. Eventho is her back was straight and her head up, her face gave it away.

She looked drained from working constantly. It was quite fasinating how someone could find such an obsession with doing draining stuff Malthe thought to himself. Girls, so different. Their brain... such a myth. Their bodies, uh. Malthe looked at Sofie again. Her white shirt fitting her body and her little black skirt, fuck. Malthe couldn't help but to move closer to her- again. "Sofie as I said, I could make it more interesting for you..." Sofie didn't look pleased so he continued... "I could help to boost ur energi and focus.. mhm?" Drained by the class and her umwanted new best friend Sofie gave up and said: "Do what u like, kay?"Malthe meet her eyes in disbelife, "Everything?" he questioned. Sofie nooded, "Just shut up.?" She prayed.

 U see Malthe didn't care about the school at all. Didn't care about the teachers or anyone around him... So he took the opotunity. Sitting in the back of the class with a little blondie telling him he was allowed to do what ever he wanted to her. That was hot-
Not that she was aware of what she had said yes to... at all. Malthe held his breath and let his right hand down to her skirt..Sofie still having her focus on the teacher. - Or that was until Malthe started to wisper in her ear: "I l know u said I was the one to shut up...but I think u will need it more." Empthy words till a sudden hand in under her skirt appread and made her shiver.
"Oh" She gasped. shocked, but keeping her focus on the teacher so she wouldnt seem suspision. Feeling the varmth of his big hand on her thighs."
Mhm," Malthe purred in her ear. "U better keep the focus or someone will notice."
Sofie was more stiff than ever and blushing really hard. Very noticable red cheeks, unfortunally for her... but very rewarding for Malthe. Sofie was shocked, but intrigued by this sudden move. Tense and excited she did her best to stay unaffected. She was not gonna let him have whatever, but still... she didnt move his hand. Malthe took that as a sign to go down to her panties. Letting his hand part her legs ever so slowly, without any resistment from Sofie. Malthe was smiling. "Keep quite honey," he wispered as he began rubbing her up and down slowly. The fabric building up the tention.