Explanation🖤

Yah I was there
I looked up to see him at the door
Aera:i-

Taehyung: missed your parents so I brought you here
He said as he sat on the couch near the bed. You don't know what to talk about then suddenly something catch your attention THE RING!!

Aera: tae can I ask you something?
He hummed and you continued

Aera: what was today all I meant-
He cuts me by standing up and said

Taehyung: we got engaged!!
Engaged? and with whose permission like ugh

Aera: yah that I understood but why did you tell my name I meant not unnie's

Taehyung: cause she is not the one who I got engaged.

Aera: you understood what I wanted to know
He sighed and came near me

Taehyung: sit down I will say
I sat on the bed he also sat near me.

Taehyung: Princess you always asked me why mine and your sisters relationship was not like others right?
I hummed

Taehyung: it's cause what I wanted to do was to protect her keep her safe with me and wanted to be with her whenever she wanted someone to comfort her when she is sad.

Aera: why only that? I meant-

Taehyung: Cause she had comforted me in my miserable time it was the time I wanted someone to comfort me and she did it I could never return anything for that. Since then I promised myself I will protect her no matter what but she was just so introvert that she will never share anything it's not like I asked her whether she is ok or something. I decided I will stay by her side until I get the chance to comfort her and like a favour to a favour then I asked her for a date when I saw her at the collage and she said we could try and eventually we became official and we continued for 3 years. But my efforts of 3 years had gone in vain when I found out she was missing then I don't know what happened to me then when I saw you at the class I realised you two are similar and thought I could just think you are her. And told my friends about it and jimin stopped me saying you can never be her but I begged him to agree as I just wanted to make myself feel better by thinking you are aira. And got u into this mess.
When I heard him saying this I unknowingly asked

Aera: what's the difference?
He chuckled before telling

Taehyung:I don't know but you guys are really different
this is the difference if I had told like this to aira she would just tell ohh and go and look at you so curious. You are childish she is mature, you enjoy little thing she never does, whenever I look into your eyes you look away, she will not, whenever I come close to you would not be able to stand still, she never made me lose my control you just always make me hypnotised.

Aera: Engagement?
I saw him taking a deep breath before telling

Taehyung: aera there Is a specific reason but are you sure you want to hear that
I nodded

Taehyung: princess the doctor said that the scar on your face have a low chance of going.
I saw her getting up from the bed and was about to exit the room I know she will got to the next room and cry so I held her hand.

Aera: tae let It go.
Then I just know he just hugged tightly it was enough for me I started to cry without knowing I have been crying for almost half an hr

Aera: tae but you don't have to marry me cause of this it was just a mistake
I found myself telling it when I saw his face

Taehyung: actually there are chances it will go so until then we are engaged I just doesn't want to have any other regrets.
I hummed understanding him

Aera: That means I can stay with my parents right?

Taehyung: If you want to

Aera: I really want.

Taehyung: Hmm.

Aera: Really? You didn't mind?

Taehyung: do i have any say in your life?
Wow he is getting weird.

Aera: I think I should go to sleep
I was about to go the suddenly he pulled me onto the bed and back hugged me.

Aera: let go

Taehyung: Can't I just hug my fiancé?

Aera: but we are not real couple

Taehyung: don't move
When I heard him saying that in his cold tone I became afraid and just slept there itself.