40 Glory

"Tay, what's wrong with the parents?"

After leaving the Imperial University, Lu Chen raised half of his eyebrows in the co-pilot's seat and asked the white-haired male worm sitting on the side of the self-driving car.

Gu Yu removed the act artist's clothes and said honestly, "Well, this is not a good talk, is it? I couldn't help bringing it in. Oh, no, no, I was wrong. You are my parent, and you are my parent..."

After admitting his mistake, Gu Yu began to stick to his major general again: "Major general, your parents are so majestic. How can I be as majestic as you..."

Lu Chen was serious with him with a straight face. After a while, he didn't get stiff and came to clap his hand: "Am I your parent? Do you work with your parents like this?"

"You are my lady, my lady!"

Gu Yu changed his mouth quickly, and his claws were still indomitable to untie his neckline. He gnawed and bit at the exposed white neck, just like a male occupying a plate: "Anyway, you are from my family, mine!"

Lu Chen's eyes were a little lax when he kissed by him, and he refused to be incompetent. Later, he thought of it: "When you meet, you can't do it here. Go home..."

His voice was a little hoarse and dark, like a small hook, which made Gu Yu's heart itch. However, the major general was righteous and serious on the face. Gu Yu also thought about it, but in the end, he was a little unwilling. He said "um" vaguely, but his body honestly pressed Lu Chen to kiss and go, and he was reluctant to let go.

No matter how good Lu Chen's strength was, he moved his hands and feet like this, and his eyes, which were as indifferent as water, gradually turned deep, as dark as the depth to sucking in insects.

But at this moment, Gu Yu let go of him: "Okay, let's go home and continue."

Lu Chen's breathing was in a mess, and he suddenly choked: "..."

After a moment, he laughed angrily: "When you meet, you are really good."

Gu Yu leaned back to the back of the chair, stretched out casually, turned his head when he heard the words, and lazily unfolded his cunning look: "Can I do it, Major General, don't you know best?"

Lu Chen said, "Come here."

"I won't come over." Gu Yu thought to himself, whoever comes will be stupid.

"An encounter." Lu Chen said gently, "Are you really not coming?"

Gu Yu: "..."

Gu Yu felt that he was too difficult. He was not afraid of the cold face of Major General Lu, but afraid that he would suddenly be gentle. Gu Yu felt that he had a good memory of the past and obediently came back: "Isn't it coming? It's coming? Why are you suddenly so strange..."

Gu Yu's words stopped.

Unexpectedly, Lu Chen only kissed the corners of his mouth and let him go: "Okay, go home."

This made Gu Yu helpless. He hugged him and sighed, "Major General, you are really..."

What should I do if I can't put it down?

Sure enough, Lu Chen was born to subdued him. If he did anything, he would kill him.

Less than two days later, the examination results were released on the official website without any suspense. Lu Chen was successfully admitted to the School of Mecha Design of Imperial University.

In order to celebrate the double happiness, Gu Yu cooked again and washed his hands to make soup. After pounding for a long time, he put his head on the table and looked at Lu Chen who ate a bite.