Chapter 56

Romba nal ayiduchu last chapter one glance pathutu vanga pakalam😘😘😘😘 missing you chellakutties.....
Sorry I am not active in Wattpad epavachu tha varan 🥺🥺.......

One year went in blur.... Neil was touch with kowsalya constantly.... Then only kowsalya find that Neil and Tamil birthday was same date....

She was very much happy but she need to go to Coimbatore for Tamil birthday that year..... As she missing them badly.... Her parents went to coimbatore 4 months once but she cannot got there.....

She went to coimbatore for tamil birthday...

Tamil and vishwa was very much happy to have her and they spend time together.....

In this happiness they didn't talk about kowsi job to Tamil and vishwa...

After spending two days she again went back to Mumbai.....

After a year thiyagu was returning from border to his home for one month holiday.....

The station was filled with every family of military officers who are away from their loved ones for their country......

Thiyagu was waiting at door step and searching kowsalya in the crowd....

Kow: military....

She shouted from the platform....

Thiyagu seen her and waved his hand....

He jumped from train and ran to her....

She too ran towards him....

She thrown herself on him..

He catched her and hugged her tightly....

Thiyagu: love you d pondatti.....

Kow: po pesatha yen letter podala..... Rendu masama....

Thiyagu: vela d...

He kissed her forhead and put her down....

All was seen them in awe.....

Some of them recognised kowsi and got shocked to see her like this....

The one who always though and rough and handling Mafia cases in Mumbai and encountered 5 rowdies who are ruling North Mumbai in one year of position was sobbing hard...

Thiyagu: alatha d idhuku tha na vandhan....

Kow: ala varuthu military..... Nama nelamai paru kaadhal kottai padam mari ayiduchu....

Thiyagu: adhu ena d padam na ini pakalayae....

Kow: na kuttitu poran military una...

She said excitedly and hold his hand.....

She dragged him from station....

Thiyagu: iru d luggage eduthutu varan....

She smiled sheepishly and nodded.....

Both taken luggage and greeted Thiyagarajan team members and moved out...

Both taken taxi and move to thiyagu house ...

Kow: military Arun mama kitayum akka kitayum una pathi sollitan....

Thiyagu: ayo ayo ena d sonnaru un mama....

Kow: una meet Pani tha ok solluvan nu sollitaru ...

She pouted....

Thiyagu: seri vidu pathukalam....

Kow: paru military avaru mattum college padikum bothu odi povaru ana na mattum love pana kudathu.....

Thiyagu: avaru ena love pana kudathu nah sonnaru ena meet pananum nu thana sonnaru panita pochu.....