Litte Red Riding Hood

We're all aware of the human's wolf degrading story of little red riding hood but what most don't know is that in the original brothers grim story little red was a wolf herself.

There's always been human stories about wolves and vampires hating each other but in all honesty that's just the rouge's stirring up drama, wolves of honorable pacts and majority of vampires and witches couldn't give two shits if we crossed paths as long as we weren't in anyone's way though there are more friendships between the three then hatred, it's the rouges, warlocks, and human hunters we gotta worry about.

Not many know of  warlocks and not many human hunters existed to be too much of a problem, I have been told of these stories from two different sides trapped between two worlds my dads wolf pack 'Cielo Stellato' and my moms pagan Celtic witch coven Daughters of Freyja
I was more wolf then witch but I could perform some spells where my older brother Erik was mostly witch and only had the self healing properties of a wolf.

I Estella Ricci, am turning 18 in two days, then I will be able to shift and see my wolf for the first time (well partially) and... possibly meet my mate?
My dad never met his and he was glad because he loved my mom more then anything before she passed she was an amazing mom she loved nature and was kinda corny she loved studying herbs the most her and her coven where chaotic witches, a type of wild eclectic witch except with more experimentation and less traditional values which my grandparents and aunt scorned.
Also I don't think I've ever had a crush on anyone all the guys in my pack acted like kindergarteners and horny pimps at the same time accept our alpha and beta but they where more like brothers to me since my dad was best friends with their dad's growing up and the beta Reggie was one of my best friends and is definitely my second brother by soul instead of by blood, so if my mate is any guy in this pack I might just throw up.

That's also another thing, I guess I could look for my mate in another pack but to be fair I don't think I care about that topic like everyone else does in my pack, however my wolf bestie Rachael, Reggie's twin sister, couldn't possibly be more opposite she was hella boy crazy and would've dropped everything important to her to travel every inch of the globe to find her mate, luckily he was right here so she didn't have to leave, but knowing her she definitely would've. Speak of the she devil-

"Hey, Bitch Hey!" She shouted playfully running to me with a big bear hug I said hi as I hugged back "look at you, you're an old cunt now, turning 18 in two days, ugh my baby's all grown up" she sniffed as she was doing her overly dramatic tearless theater kid cry "You're two years older then me so if I'm old what are you then hoe, grave dirt?" It really wasn't that funny but when your with her everything is all giggles and sunshine so we roared with laughter and squeals as we playfully shove each other on our walk to the university.

We finally make it to the university it's only our 3rd day in, it's a community college made solely of wolves and mostly wolves of our pack but some wolves are from some of our allied packs, so unlike high school pretty much everyone here got along. I know you're probably thinking 'you're only seventeen how are you in college already?'...
After mom died,
I threw myself in sports and academics and work to avoid the world and also the inevitable, that I could never be held by her again. And because of that I ended up skipping 2 grades and having a gap year of work before I started college that's how I actually met Reginald and Rachael, some mean bitches back in 10th grade would use me as their personal ash tray and homework servant because I was younger and weaker so Rache kicked their asses and, being the stick up the ass class vice president since it helps with his role as beta Reggie scolded her for not going to him and the "logical conclusion of obeying vocal protocols and regulations instead of recklessly fighting everyone just because they're assholes"  and took me to the nurses office and constantly checked up on me, since then we became closer as friends far more then our dads ever where.

~

We finished the day at school and decided to walk back together to Rachael's and her mate Jacob's house to talk about my birthday and shifting, though against my will she talked my ears off with details of finding a mate and who he could possibly be. "Come oooooon isn't their anyone you want to try and see if their your mate or not? I bet he'll be head over heels for you the moment y'all meet and you'll be less gloomy and negative all the time thinking it's funny to be a morbid jerk." She punches me playfully "negativity is often factual almost never opinionated with the exception of karens and religiously biased people, negativity is just my way of relating to the bright dumb world, I'm repulsed to false optimism I say things how they are not as I hope them to be"
"Omg it's finally happening... "wha- "you're turning into and emo" "girl if you don't shut the fuck up" we stare at each other and burst out laughing again then we watched season 2 of riverdale even though we're late to the game considering the first episode of season 7 is out already.