Chapter 2141 - 2160

•••

Chapter 2141:- Yun Luofeng Has Come in Time (Part-1)

"If Yun Luofeng has not shown up in front of my eyes when I count to three, then I swear I will let the ground be dyed red by the blood of this little kid of your Ancestral Dragon Tribe!" Feng Yongqing raised the long sword in his hand. His face was extremely cold and his ferocious eyes fell on the ghastly pale face of the little kid in front of him. He did not feel any sympathy in his heart for this little boy.

"One... "

"Two... "

"Three!"

He counted very slowly, but his voice was hitting heavily like a big hammer.

The kid's mother cried even more bitterly. She tried to free herself from the ropes tied to her body, and the despair in her eyes would break the heart of anyone who saw it.

Yu Tian cast a cold glance at them and said indifferently, "Don't wait any longer. Just kill him."

They were just ancestral dragons. For human beings, what was the difference between a dragon and a beast?

Feng Yongqing no longer felt like wasting time on these ancestral dragons, so he slowly raised his hand up in the air, and then the long sword in his hand suddenly chopped down at the head of the little boy...

The little boy was so scared that he even forgot to cry. His innocent eyes were glazed and he stared blankly at the long sword that was going to hit him. At this moment, the whole world went quiet.

His mother couldn't imagine what was going to happen in the next minute and immediately passed out on the ground with a thud. The other kinsmen had no heart to keep looking at it and could not help but close their eyes at such a cruel scene, with their bodies shaking violently...

They were trembling all over not because they were scared, but because their hearts were full of anger and hatred toward these human beings! As long as they were given a chance, they swore they would torture these human beings who invaded the Ancestral Dragon Tribe as cruelly as they could and make them die in misery!

Dang!

All of a sudden, the long sword held in the hand of Feng Yongqing seemed to be hit hard by a powerful force and stopped in midair. Just at that moment, a figure in a long black robe suddenly flashed across the sky, and with a boom, this figure rushed towards Feng Yongqing...

Facing this sudden attack, Feng Yongqing slightly narrowed his grim eyes. Instead of backing up, he stepped forward, and then, he raised the corners of his lips and gave a grim smile.

Boom!

A powerful force was released from their bodies. At this time, a gale suddenly sprang up and the lower hem of this man's black robe was wildly fluttering in the wind. The man in the black robe was standing still in the gale, and his face looked even colder.

At the same time...

The little boy who had been in the fatal crisis was dragged away by an arm and fell into a warm embrace.

The joy of surviving made the little boy gasp for a second, and then he burst into tears, crying out loud, leaving the white-clad woman's arms and running to his mother who was still tied to the post...

Hearing her son's joyful cry, the kid's mother slowly woke up. She could not help crying out when she saw her boy was standing in front of her eyes safe and sound.

"Here you are at last!" Yu Tian stared at Yun Luofeng and Yun Xiao who were standing in front of him, and a look of arrogance and contempt flashed through his old face. "I thought that you would not dare to come to the Ancestral Dragon Tribe out of fear. But, to my surprise, you actually came here... "