80%

The whole bedroom of the room is warm, and the air-conditioned air is wrapped in a sweet and greasy fragrance.

It seems that Lu Li's hands are not essential oils for massage.

Because of boxing and rock climbing all year round, his palm has a layer of shallow cocoons. Even if he is wrapped in a layer of oil, because the skin is too soft, the rough palm is still grinding.

Jiang Yi unconsciously kicked his legs, and the tip of his nose was full of the sweet and heart-threating warm fragrance.

Lu Li bowed his head and slowly rubbed the abdomen with his hot palm.

The thin layer of soft meat is covered with light red marks.

The red marks are bright, light and light in the snowy and soft meat, and they fluctuate with their breath.

Thin and white.

Obviously, I didn't rub it with much strength, but it was all rubbed red.

Jiang Yi's eyes were full of water. He bit his lips, and his nose moved quickly. He breathed out the dampness and heat. He didn't dare to make a sound, but tightened the back of his snow-white feet.

But when he stepped on Lu Li's body for a long time, and a piece of jade-white foot pressed on the black suit, which looked more and more like jade.

When the stomach was rubbed to warm and comfortable, the hot palm seemed to begin to play carelessly.

Jiang Yi's white toes curled up tightly, and his pearl-like toes hooked gray sheets, wrinkled out the quilt marks.

Jiang Yi's nose was red, his eyes were moist, and he unconsciously choked from his throat like a small animal.

He turned his head and looked very pitiful. His voice trembled and whispered that his stomach was no longer painful and he was fine.

He won't steal snacks anymore.

Lu Li laughed. He bowed his head affectionately and touched the tip of Jiang Yi's nose with the tip of his nose. He smiled in the warm and sweet fragrance and said, "It's okay."

He said slowly, "If you want to eat in the future, you can eat it."

"It's okay to eat your stomach bulging."

He rubbed the tip of Jiang Yi's nose affectionately, like a vicious dog holding its fangs against the person in front of him and said gently, "I'll rub it open for you."

Jiang Yi knew that the people in front of him were still angry.

Arno has been angry many times since he was a child.

But Jiang Yi has always known that Arno is easy to coax.

It's as good as a paper plane, a fish ball in a lunch box, and a small handicraft in art class can coax Arno.

Even if Arno grows up, it is easy to coax.

You just need to rest on Lu Li's thigh on the sofa, bend your eyebrows to grab Lu Li's hand, or dry your hair obediently after taking a shower, and then bury your head in Lu Li's shoulder, ringing Lu Li like a koala.

Lu Li can be coaxed.

Although his face is still stinky, he will soon hug him and talk to him.

But there are exceptions.

For example, when he is really angry, Lu Li will make him unable to see it.

But the consequences will be very serious.

The tip of Jiang Yi's nose was red, and his eyes were full of water mist. He choked a little breath from his throat. He reached out to hug Lu Li and then kissed him.