His whore-2

I held the base of his cock lightly in my hand, keeping my eyes on his before I place a soft kiss on his tip. His eyes fluttered and a slight smirk grow on my lips. I flicked my tongue out, swiping it across his head and then lightly flew air.
Jk: Ugh.. fucking hell, don't tease me.
He growled as he gripped my hair tugging my head back. I laughed, my eyes glinting up to him, challengingly.
Jk:Open your Fucking mouth!
He said yanking my face back down to where his cock met my parting, plump lips. He pushed himself into my mouth slowly and I tightened my lips around his girth. Allowing him to feel some tightness to go along with my soft thick lips. His hold in my hair loosen and he braced it on the wall behind me supporting his body. I held onto his thick, brown, veiny cock and began to slowly move my head back and forth. Bobbing my head taking him in and out of my mouth. My tongue eventually began to work as well, swiping and spreading my saliva around the base of his sweet cock while I sucked. I looked up to him while he looked down at me with his beautifully, hooded hazel eyes.My pussy clenched and unclenched, and clenched again. I began to fasten my pace. From time to time I was gagging due to his little extra thrust into my throat but I loved it. I moaned as I suck his perfect cock with all my  passion. Fucking hell... he taste so good. I love having him inside of my mouth...
Jk: Oh, fuck..
he moaned and the hair on my skin stood up. I started taking him in deeper and faster.
Jk: Oh, fuck, fuck!
He slipped his fingers into my hair and gripped it tight, my scalp began to burn but the pain didn't bother me. I moaned and that was when he lost it.
Jk:Keep your mouth fucking open!
He snarled and my God... he sounded so fucking hot. Without warning he thrusted his cock deep into my throat. I gagged at the intrusion, he kept thrusting deeply into my throat, fucking it aggressively.
Jk:That's so good, baby..
I looked up to him, my eyes becoming watery and his facial expression was almost enough to make me cum. My hand came between my legs and I allowed my fingers to fondle my wet p*ssy lips. He started slamming his cock deeper into my throat, tears springed from my eyes and slipped down my cheeks. I shoved two fingers into my tight hole, needing the aggression to pair with the one he was providing. I curled my fingers hard and fast into my tight, warm hole and my continuous moans were surely sending vibrations straight to his cock. Suddenly, a tight burn came upon my cheek, my eyes squinting from the impact. He slapped me... and I fucking loved it. He knew it too because he landed another hard on my other cheek, I loved when he got harsh with me, eyes were so dark, a complete contrast of the light warm ones I'm use to staring into. Nevertheless this did make my heart skip... just in a different way, and a different place. My pussy tighten around my fingers and i stiffened. I was about to cum. I shook as he kept slamming into my throat and slapping me. Everything becoming too intense, too much for me. I began to gag and as my orgasm washed over me, my hand clutched onto his thighs. I unconsciously dug my nails into his thigh and stiffend and again landed a hard slap on my cheek one last time and he pulled out of my throat quickly. I coughed, struggling to inhale air back into my lungs. My body shaking and when I look up to him, he too was breathing heavily.
Jk:Get on this f*cking bed...
his voice was deep and breathy.
Jk:Now.
The sternness in his tone had me scrambling up but the speed I did it with had me falling back down, dizzy. He tsk as he stalked towards me.
Jk:Pathetic.
he murmured before he snatched me by my neck and hauled me up before throwing me down onto the bed.
Jk: I'm going to fuck both of those tight holes and you're going to love it, baby..
my skin pricked with goosebumps and pleasure shot through me.
Jk: You like that, hmm?
He asked hovering over my small body. He licked his fingers, coating it with more saliva before positioning it at my entrance.
Jk:I love using this hole..
is all he said before he shoved it into my p*ssy without hesitation. The way he was finger fucking my tight, hole had me clutching the sheets, pulling it out from its corners.
Y/n: Ohhh.. fuckk...
I drawled, back arching on the bed cause my head to tip back. I could feel my creamy gushing out of my pussy lips. The sound of my arousal echoing in the room as my breath rush any sound away, unable to escape my mouth. Y/n: Fuck, Fuck! I'm gonna cum, I'm going to f*cking cum!
My legs felt weak and my heart was trashing against my rib cage. I was so close. My body cold with the approaching orgasm. Suddenly, he slipped his thick, long fingers out of my pussy. A frustrated growl flying past my lips as the orgasm I was chasing slipped away.
Y/n:Dammit!
Tears welled up in my eyes as the frustration triggered me. He slapped his hand harshly against my pussy, stinging my clit. I released a scream as he pinches my small clit.
Y/n:Ah! I'm sorry—
Jk: Shut. Up.
He growls through clench teeth and fear shot through my needy body. I struggled to hold my whimpers back until he finally released me. I let out a shaky breath laying limp on the bed. He removed his body from over mine and stepped off the bed, walking to his dresser while I just laid limply. Too tired to see what he was doing. I heard him shuffling as if he was looking for something and when I looked towards him I saw him closing a draw and coming towards me with thick, red rope in his hand. He smirked down at me as I stared up at him wide eyed.
Jk:Lift up your right hand and right foot baby.
His tone was dangerously low and I felt my heart drop.
Y/n:What are you going to-
his hand came down quickly enclosing around my neck, pressing down the sides. My eyes widened in shock at the lost of air. He drop the rope onto the bed beside me and used his other hand to slap me. My mouth fell open in shock and the aftereffect of the sting sent shock waves to my pussy, making me throb and dampen more. He shoved his index and middle fingers inside of my opened mouth.
Jk:Suck.
I obeyed him. I wrapped my pink plump lips around his fingers and sucked, licking over the knuckles. His groan made my eyes fall shut as I got more into it. Before I could properly understand what was happening he removed his fingers from mouth, coated my nipples with my saliva and began to pinch them hard,And once again slipped his cock into me and began to violently fuck my hole.
Y/n:Oh God! Oh my fucki-
He landed a hard slap on my cheek causing my head to snap to the side. Fuck I loved that more than I should have.
Jk:Shut the fuck up!
He snarled ramming into me harder. He had one of my legs on his shoulder while the other was sprawled apart on the bed. I felt like a toy, and I love it. I loved having him use me, hurt me, ruin me. I looked at him challengingly. A glint of his sadistic side glimmered within those dark orbs and I shivered. He used the hand he was fondling my breasts with to choke me, pressing the sides and seizing my access to air. I gasped and tried to claw away his hands but he only choked me harder that and the intense fucking he was putting on me made me restless
Y/n: Fuck! Yes, oh God, Yes!
I was on cloud mine. My vision blurry from the lack of air but I didn't care. I loved the pain. He landed another slap on my other cheek and my eyes welled with tears.
Y/n: Please, more...God I'm going to fucking cum! Please, please, fuck please...
My begging made him almost animalistic. He looked like he was on  his edge,He was fighting to contain himself but with my taunting I knew he wanted to destroy me. But that's the thing, I need him to. All of a sudden I felt empty and free from his hold. I released a strangled breathe and at the sound of his growl I looked up.
Jk:You don't speak. Do you understand me?!He looked intimidating as fuck. I caught myself out of my shocked state before he made himself clearer.
Y/n: Yes.....daddy
He growled again
Jk:You make me want to do very bad things to you...
his breathing was just as heavy as my own. I noticed the slight tremors in my limbs, my pussy unclenching and clenching. My heart skipped when he began to approach me again. I fell flat upon my back on the bed as he came above me, caging me between his arms, his face inches away from mine.
Y/n: Jun——
Jk:Shh, shhh...
he held his finger to his lips shushing me. I felt my insides coils at the look in his eyes. I suck my bottom lip into my mouth, wishing I could sink deeper into the mattress and away from his intense gaze. His eyes dropped to my mouth and I heard him release a throaty groan. He brought his large hand down to my face and caressed my cheek, unconsciously I leaned into his touch, his minty breath in my face and I swear to everything that I holy, I'd sin for this man. He allowed his thumb finger to travel down to my mouth, brushing it gently against my bottom lip and tugging it out from its hold. My bottom lips were coated in my saliva, pink and swollen. My breath hitched when he leaned down to my face, capturing my lips with his. Molding them together perfectly. Desperation took over, the softness of our dancing lips switch on something inside of me making my heart thump faster. He groaned when I began to kiss him back just as passionately, his left hand coming down to my chest before he squeezed my breast.I gasped when his teeth slightly sink into my bottom lips while he pinched my nipple between his fingers.He used my gasp to his advantage and plunged his sweet tongue into my mouth and brushed it against my own. My heart began to thrash against my chest and my wetness began to pool in between my legs.
Y/n: Please..
I whispered when our lips separated my breathing heavy and his hungry eyes looking down to me as if I was now his, and purely his to devour and destroy
Jk:Don't speak.
He stood up, straightening up his posture and slapped my clit. The movement was quick and fast, completely unexpected and it caused me to yelp.
Jk:Keep quiet.
He murmured dangerously low before picking up the rope once more.
Jk:Right hand, right leg. Put it together as close as you can.
I was confused but this time I refused to question him. He began to loosen the rope and wrapped it around my fingers and leg, joining it. He then created a knot before continuing the circular wrapping down my arm and leg, when it past my knee, he carried the top to the back of my neck, and then did the same to my other arm and leg. Wrapping them together from my knees and elbows up to my fingertips and knotted it. Now I was strung up like an iguana. My arms and legs propped up in the air and separated. When realization began to set in, panic followed. I tugged on the rope hard only to realize their was no escaping him. He could do anything he wanted to do to me and I couldn't do a single thing to stop him. The devil inside of me didn't object though. I loved the thought of him taking my body as he wished. Filling all my holes with his cum and fucking me until I could no longer speak nor walk. He leaned down, his mouth to my ear and I shiver when I feel his warm breath against it.
Jk:I'm going to fuck you so hard and raw, I don't want to hear a single sound escaping you, am I understood?!
He growling before flicking his tongue out and brushing it against the shell of my ear.
Y/n:Yes.....daddy
I whispered hesitantly.
Jk: Yes what? Beg me.
He slapped my thigh hard. I inhaled sharply feeling my pussy grow wetter
Y/n: Please.. please fuck all of my holes. Please ruin me... Please.
I didn't remove my eyes from his, but when he provided me with the most sadistic smirk I'd ever seen, I suddenly found the rope details interesting.
Jk:Mmm, let's play baby