four

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

four

minnie didn't know shit sarang thought to herself because smoothies did in fact mean get into 'get in my bed'.

she couldn't even put the whole blame on lewis, as soon as she realised what he wanted she started toying with him just as much as he was her. it was so easy to fall into it with him, the tension they held between each other needed more than a knife, maybe a chainsaw would do. and even worse, they happily got along outside of the sheets of the beds they fell into.

so easily falling into conversation with their smoothies, talking about anything from their beloved pets to places they've travelled to 'what's your favourite colour?'. the jokes and banter was so seamless between them it was like they'd been friends for years and not almost new acquaintances.

lewis couldn't really remember the last time he had a good time like this with someone new, someone not attached to the track or his life. yeah he's had his flings and women of the moment but it never felt like this, this easy and flowing. he'd met her soon after what was one of the worst moments of his career, one of the most talked about moments of his life and yet not one question about anything to do with the track had left her mouth. she congratulated him on his podium and that was it, no "how are you" "how did you feel" "what are you gonna do now".
it was a breath of fresh air he so desperately needed.

"what do you mean you haven't seen game night?"
"i think it means i haven't seen it."
"god you're kind of hopeless, it's like the perfect blend of action, comedy and mystery. seriously all anyone could ask for in a fun movie."
"if you're that desperate for me to watch it my hotel room has a tv."
"i'm trying to introduce you to cinematic excellence and you're using a line on me."

that's how they ended up sat on the couch in the lounge area of lewis hotel room with some cut up fruit they brought back from the smoothie shop because apparently that's all lewis could snack on right now. sarangs eyes switched between the tv screen and lewis face as she observed his reactions to one of her favourite movies. she loved doing this, introducing things she loved to people and watching their reactions.

"you know i'm beginning to think this is an excuse for you to sit and stare at me." lewis looked over to her as he spoke. "i'm not starting, im observing your reactions."

"yeah? move over a little closer then for a better view" a smug little smile taking place on his face. sarang narrowed her eyes a little at his teasing but never backed down from his little game and shuffled over til their legs were touching. craning her neck side on to look him in the eyes she held contact for a moment before she spoke, "think i'm close enough?"

his eyes broke the eye contact and they roamed her face for a second, briefly falling to her naturally pouted lips. "no, i don't think you are" his voice sounded lower and heavier than a few minutes ago and sarang didn't think she could hold out for much longer. "i don't know, im observing where your eyes are wandering just fine from here." she let her eyes fall to his lips for a second, mocking him.

someone had to give in first and all of a sudden when sarang found herself with her back on the other end of the couch, legs laid between lewis's with him still staring her down atop of her, she surprisingly realised it wasn't gonna be her.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

walking red flag

7:54am

the morning escape artist
strikes again

at least this time i have
your number to berate you
about it

damn

should of blocked you
when i had the chance

youre hilarious really

i have a flight to catch
actually

work demands me in la

what a coincidence

my dog demands me in malibu

i dont think my escape artist
skills are as good as you
make them seem

and im thankful for that

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

dear reader thanks for the love of previous chapters <3333 and happy race week aka lewis hamilton fashion week