Chapter 3

Continue?

【yes no】

【yes】

 "Okay. So, the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls, am I right?" Charlie asked with a desperate tone, pacing back and forth. "And next time when they cut the time in half again and again, we'll just handle it, right?!"

Vaggie held Charlie, her eyes softening while thinking of something to soothe her girlfriend. "Yes, we will Charlie." Vaggie tried, noticing how Y/n was bouncing her leg, leaning forward deep in thought. Angel scoffed however, leaning back slightly. 

"Oh please, ya had less then half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now... ain't no silver lining this time, toots." The aged spider demon remarked an unamused look on his face, earning a glare from the elder of the Morningstar sisters. Charlie winced, breathing out "Sure there is. We just...have to look a little harder for it!" She tried to motivate, noticing the hardened look of her sister. Angel dust smirked slightly, moving to show the phone screen to whoever could see it.

 " Well, while you're lookin', the rest'a hell's goin' nuts." Angel Dust remarked, waving the phone around while Charlie looked a little more dejected. "People are already freakin' out about the news. Look at what's happenin' in the Doomsday District." Cut to the phone, as a lit demon screamed, clutching his face in exaggerated pain. 

Charlie tilted her head in confusion at the light pink text that appeared on Angel's phone, pointing at it subtly. "What's a... Donkey Show?" Panicking Angel hid his phone away, avoiding eye contact. "Oh! uh, it's nothin'. My boss is also freakin' out. Like I said, all of Hell's losin' their shit." The spider demon explained hesitantly, watching at how Y/n narrowed her eyes at his explanation. "Yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination..." Vaggie remarked, her eyes and face lighting up at the subtle idea as Charlie's mood brightened at the idea. "Huh ... This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!" The princess exclaimed; her eyes sparkling. Angel raised a brow, ignoring Valentino's texts. "Cute idea and all, but you really goin' out in all of this?" He remarked, waving the phone in the pairs face yet again. Angel sighed, leaning back. "Well, it's not like people're gonna show up on our doorstep -"