Value(Goyuu one shot)

(Author: Inspired on a goyuu fan manga)

______________________

Gojo thinks that Itadori Yuji doesn't value himself...

"Yuuuuji!" Gojo calls out, running after the pink haired boy. The pinkette stopped in his tracks and looked behind him.

His confused face lit up at the sight of the tall white haired man. "Itadori Yuji-kun, what's up?" The man stopped in front of him, smile present on his dashingly handsome face. Yuji beamed "Gojo-sensei?"

"That's right" Gojo replied

"Gojo-sensei!" The boy cheered, missing the man's presence in his life. He was sent away on a business trip and has been absent for two weeks. Itadori felt melodramatic, but his life felt gray and dull at the absence of his favorite teacher. And now here he is...back in his life

"That's me" He enveloped Yuji in a tight embrace, even lifting him up from the ground. They looked like lovers reuniting from months of long distance.

"Hey, I have something for you" Gojo said, after settling down Yuji. "What is it?" Yuji asked, eyes shining. "Close your eyes"

Obediently, Yuji did.

"And open your mouth" Gojo instructed.

Yuji once more obeyed. The older male frowned at the complete obedience from Yuji, but nevertheless he proceeded to pop the candy into Yuji's mouth.

"What is this?" The pinkette asked while chewing the candy. Gojo grinned "It's lobster flavored candy! I got it as a souvenir from my overseas trip" he said, watching Yuji chew the candy given to him. "He's like a little koi fish isn't he?" He thought adoringly

Behind Yuji, Megumi was walking towards them, a bandage around his head and hands in his pocket. He called for Megumi and held out another lobster flavored candy. "Here Megumi" he said with a grin showing his white teeth "Open up"

"I'll knock you down" Megumi threatened. He turned to Yuji. He bad witnessed the display of affection between Gojo and Yuji, as well as his blind trust for their teacher. He sighed and said "You shouldn't open your mouth like that so carelessly"

Yuji looked at him, confused. "Huh?"

"Spit it out"

"Ehhh...I already ate it" Yuji said sheepishly.

Meanwhile, Gojo was thinking about Megumi's words. He knew the boy was right. "But rather than being careless, I wonder if Yuji was raised too carefully, he probably doesn't know how to be suspicious of others"

But the boy can swallow Sukuna's fingers without hesitation. So being too cautious might be more dangerous...

"Well there's nothing to worry about for now"

"Sensei!" Gojo was pulled out of his musings by Yuji calling him. With a smile on his face and a look that suggested Gojo was his favorite person in the world, he called for him to follow them to a ramen restaurant that just opened up.

"I can handle Sukuna even if he has two fingers, if I keep Yuji under my protection the higher ups wouldn't be able to touch him"

...was what he had thought.

But a month later, an accident occurred which initially killed Yuji. Megumi had called him and with a hard voice, informed him what happened.

Reports said Sukuna had manifested and had a hand on why Yuji's heart went missing. Later Sukuna took control over Yuji's body who died shortly after.