chapter 29

Abhimaan's POV.

Finally after a lot of hurdles I am engaged to my Jaan. Finally something went as I had planned. Though Vidhyut and Siddharth try to trouble me but I was smart enough to Know what they are trying to do.

Now that we are sitting on the stage as there is still time for dinner, Chutku has to kiss my Jaan. Also telling me to get that soft toy. Hahh why will I like that soft toy? Even I don't understand why Advika has to like that soft toy. Seriously she has me like and loves but she loves that soft toy.

But look, this Chutku has guts. He kissed my Jaan all over her face. But What made me happy was that our fight brought Something very good out of my Jaan unconsciously. She said she loved both of us.

What made me happy was that I was one in both of them. Really she loved me, that is the best thing I have ever heard. But now look at her teasing me. Also challenging me. Now I have to do something so that she repeats what she said.

I was thinking all this that time her SIL came to take that Chutku with her so she can feed. When she was about leave I looked at him with smirk and said,

" Look Chutku How much your buu loves you at the end of the she is mine. And I will take her."

That Chutku was about to cry but Advika hit my shoulder and said,

" Look baby, I hit him ok. Now don't cry, ok buu love you."

Once they left she turns towards me and said,
" Maan, Why do you always do this? He is a kid. "
" He is a kid but he is not innocent at all. Didn't you see how he kissed all over your face so that he could sew me. Tell me which innocent kid would do that."
" Fine you win. But don't make him cry ok." Saying she kissed my cheeks. Though I don't want to melt, I melted.

Till time Vidhyut came to call us for dinner. We went there. But before we set Arya came there. She came to Advika. I got angry that if she does something now then I will punish her and she will never forget.

But to my surprise she apologized.

" Please Forgive me Bhabhi. I was blind that I didn't see how much my brother loves you. Also how good you are. Please bhabhi whatever I did that day was because I thought that you were wrong and Maa was right. But now I know who is right."

I know she is suffering alot because of Punishment on top of that she thought that Mrs. Rathore will help her. But I knew that won't happen. That woman only thinks about herself. Now she knows that going against Advika won't help her. So she won't go. And that's why she didn't even try for once to help Arya. She is nothing but a selfish bitch. And I am finally happy that Arya understands that.

I saw Advika and she came forward and hugged Arya.

" It's ok I know you thought that your mother was right. And you are not wrong in thinking that way. Which child thinks against their mother? So it's ok. But suddenly I can't be normal. Give me sometime I will be ok."

" Don't worry Bhabhi Take your time. I hope you don't mind calling me bhabhi. Also I will earn my forgiveness."

" So it's final that we won't talk about any sad things from now on. Also I don't mind you calling me bhabhi."

She looked at me with hope. But I advert my eyes. I don't want to be rude. But everyone knows that after a years of suffering I got someone who really loved me whom I really loved. And she almost ruined everything. So I can't forget everything like this.

But sudden voice caught my attention,

" Maan, are we going to stand like this? I am hungry. And if I won't have food now then I will faint."