32. Sunset Rise

Chaeyoung's point of view

  MY HAIR ARE DANCING Along with its own rhythm of the cold wind, its so quiet that i could almost hear the wind singing, along with my heart yelling at me and to my whole body to just calm me down.

Because at this moment, I don't think i could just calm down, and i knew the unnies and tzuyu are just the same as me.

we're standing side by side in front of y/n's grave, silently watching and waiting for y/n's alleged father.

It crazy how things happened yesterday after jihyo unnie said those shocking news, but now we are here to meet with that man we also wanted to make sure he's telling the truth, we also wanted to hear a words from him.

From the entrance we saw a man ages to 40s or 50s while pushing a wheelchair of a woman that looks like his ages, he must be strong because he pushed her up here.

The man smiles at us as soon as they reached where we are, "Hello nice to meet you" he said looking at each one us then he looked down to the woman, "She's Ms park jihyo she's the woman i met and that is the grave do you want to take a look at it for a second?" the woman shook her head firmly.

"No, i believe its not my daughter so i don't have too, you said she's alive and i feel It too, my y/n's not buried somewhere here" the woman said the man sighs "I'm sorry about her she's stubborn, anyway I'm lee sungri and this is lee bomi she's y/n's mother"

"Mother? But y/n's mother is dead" Tzuyu said with her famous cold face "I'm attorney CHOU Tzuyu but I'm famous for my English name SALLY i own CHOU law firm and just so you two know, if i find out that you're only fooling us I'll sue you two and I'll make sure that both of you will rot in jail" she said threatening the two.

Momo unnie slaps her arms and glared at her "I'm sorry about her ahjussi ahjumma" she said smiling at the two, but in just one second her face lost all of its emotion, "But how can we make sure you two are telling the truth? And not doing this for some money and fame" she said very unlikely of her.

The man smiles at us as he nods his head
He handed us some bunch of envelopes
"here's y/n's birth certificate and some of her pictures with our family pictures" dahyun unnie quick to grab the envelope
She opened it.

I grab some of the pictures, a smiling cute
Little y/n was in there, there's too much photos but what caught me is her pictures with her favourite bear bag, the one she's with when she first came in our life.

"its all i have left its my treasure" the man said "I have been looking for my daughter for a decades, I'm actually a business man so i don't need anyone's money, I'm also a private person so i won't need fame, I just really wanted to be with my daughter.... I wanted to make my promise come true..." the man said sadly.

Jeongyeon unnie smile " this is y/n indeed"she said and everyone silently nod heads.

"okay this is y/n... But i want to know how did you know y/n's alive? Who are you and how do you knew jihyos connections with y/n? It's not like everyone's knew about us and y/n?" dahyun unnie said shoving the papers to momo unnie as she folds her hands in front of her chest.

"I'm lee sungri, I'm part of a special organisations under government, I'm an former navy seal, i have an access with
Some information that normal people aren't allowed to see" he explains making us nodded. Then he grab a peace of paper
And shows it to us "here's my card you can verify that I'm telling the truth"

"I went to see Sister yuna, and she said that if i want to know some thing's about my daughter, i must go straight to you Ms jihyo, I'm desperate so i do as I'm told" he said sighing "I'm actually not sure if my daughter is alive, but i was also hoping she is, it's just that I'm puzzled"

"when they saw me the pictures of my daughter, i know She's burnt an all but I'm her father, i was with her ever since she was born, i just knew that it wasn't my daughter, it's not the same, that kid is much higher than my y/n" he said and paused for a second then he sighs "but what really make me sure that she's not my y/n, is the autopsy report, it says the victim suffered severe asthma attack before it dies, my daughter is healthy kid and she doesn't have asthma and none of me and her mother has asthma history in our family"

Nayeon unnie nodded "Indeed..... Y/n doesn't even have asthma, she never had an attack even once despite of our room being dusty" she said half crying "I'm so excited!! What if our baby is really alive?!!" she said sobbing, jeongyeon unnie hug her.

"Then when are you starting to dig her up? I'll help" dahyun unnie said "anyway I'm Kim dahyun I'm the sister of koreas president Kim jennie, I'll definitely use all my connections to help"

"thank you Ms kim" the woman said emotional "I'm so glad my daughter had some of you, when i needed to push her away" she said crying "If i only becomes stronger my daughter will be here with me"

Jeongyeon unnie smiles and walk towards y/n's mother, she then hug her tight, "Its not your fault Mrs lee" she said Patting the poor woman's back, "I'm jeongyeon
Y/n's is like my daughter... And there's not one day... Y/n's says she miss you" she said and pulled away "but we all really though you're dead"

Y/n's mother wipe her tears and shook her head, "Those days that I'm not with her, i feel like i really died... Its a long story but i tried to kill my self... That time i thought its better way to escape satan... I send my daughter away to save her, but when i found out she died... Part of me died again
I can't stop blaming my self "

" Its not your fault Ahjumma"i said as i bent down to level her face, "it's no one's fault" i said smiling and wiping her tears using my hanky.

"thank you" she said sighing.

"I'll be helping you with the permit so we can dig up fast this won't take too long" tzuyu said

"i  hope... We can see her fast" i said sighing.

"I agree we should move fast, and find y/n because some bitch are lingering around
Trying to steal things" dahyun unnie said looking at my eyes while glaring at me.

I just sighs and looked away, i just knew she's talking about mari, i knew she saw her post....

********

Thank you for 4k reads kahit parang mga ghost yung iba thank you narin.

Peace out. ✌️✌️✌️✌️🚪